Sign in to follow this  

Update 4 not good

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but since the update I just can't win a race. I've dropped over 500 points and since last Thursday I haven't even recorded a time at some tracks because I DNF. My cars behaviour is not what it used to be and tracks that were sure things for me are unwinnable. Maybe I'm just not putting the effort into it. I really don't care about getting to 9,999 anymore since I know that the only way to go from there is down. There's no up.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

i actually have had the exact opposite experience

backstory: after i hit 9999 awhile ago, i intentionally lost about 100 matches on purpose to try to increase safety rating thing (i failed).

so before the update i was at around 7100 cups and struggling to climb due to the insane number of bots i am getting

since the update ive gained about 1000 trophies playing casually and now up to 8100. maybe try full aero on your car? that is the only setup that works currently, since other components of the car other than handling does pretty much nothing.

most of the losses i get is when i face other max cup people who cant bear to lose vs a guy 2k trophies lower, so they become super dirty. yes 80% of max cuppers i face are very dirty. in contrast, i rarely get dirty drivers when i get a lower trophy guy

• Agree 2

Also have good and bad series, hanging around 9k.  At least mostly no losses due to bots.. 

Had several really good races last night, some dirty, some I sucked.

Maybe some of the dirty drivers are just bored.

I drive defensively, even stay behind intentionally and wait for them to make a mistake.

I agree. After update 3 i fell all the way down to 6300. Worked my way back up before update 4 and other than my mistakes that cost me the race its not too bad. Grid starts the A1 cars are still way to aggressive. Im tired of getting hit from behind or just plain spun out. Get hit and lise sr points. Im at .7 SR. I ran a sprint race. Passed 4 cars never touched a soul or got off the track set a new personal best and my SR was still .7 😂

Boys this game has lost its zest. Im T 315k XP points. No reason to sit here and go thru this garbage. I will see you all in 10 days ! Cheers 

• Agree 1

I see that connectivity problem has not been resolved either. Get matched with a opponent and then get kicked and lose trophy points. Just happened twice in a row. 

6D5AB592-677B-465E-B62D-C8CC0E46E0CB.png

49 minutes ago, OUTLAWCHAMP said:

Boys this game has lost its zest. Im T 315k XP points. No reason to sit here and go thru this garbage. I will see you all in 10 days ! Cheers 

My thoughts exactly. It has become more fun to talk about the countless things wrong with this game than actually play it. The events are fun, but once you make it into the gold tier there's no reason to keep trying to progress up the board. The rewards don't change. The duels are boring.

Ok quite a few days after update 4. 

I like that I’m paired mostly with real players. That’s almost a plus cos these players are mostly aggro ha!

What’s messing things up is the acceleration issue for using auto brake assist. Setting auto acceleration and brake off or to low makes it nearly impossible too as it makes playing totally uncomfortable. 

Research points/setup also a joke. What’s the point of getting epic cards when your car don’t seem to be any faster? In fact, full epic setups are slow!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, elimmel said:

Research points/setup also a joke. What’s the point of getting epic cards when your car don’t seem to be any faster? In fact, full epic setups are slow!

My perspective: the XP thing at this point seems intended to help new players advance faster.  Not so bad especially since they are now seeded into races against drivers with fully loaded cars.  So this could help level the playing field more quickly.  New blood will be key to the product.

The hard core drivers are already addicted,  improving the game play is more key at least for me.

There is the hint of doing something for the advanced players in the future, time will tell.

Having said this, I really don't get the concepts connection to F1 racing.  Random boxes of random parts just does not make sense relative to F1 in this context.

Again, just my interpretation.

11 hours ago, elimmel said:

Ok quite a few days after update 4. 

What’s messing things up is the acceleration issue for using auto brake assist. Setting auto acceleration and brake off or to low makes it nearly impossible too as it makes playing totally uncomfortable. 

what do you mean by uncomfortable?

ive been using it since the start of the game. even since the launch, the 3d racing line has always been trash. it just got worse

Difficult to tilt mobile device and.... Thumb cramps? 😆 

Posted (edited)

I repeat, this game since V3 is really crappy..... from maximum points......

8A902FFC-EFA9-4E1B-925B-28B9CCAC5C3B.jpeg

To this.....

I've been either stable at 8,500 in V3 but lost 500 since V4....

A1012786-D948-4BBA-A272-1D0CD6BA11D4.jpeg

Edited by slayton

Posted (edited)

Frozen on this screen. And still I hear that this update is good. 

Note: more points lost in sprints.

71386259-D6E9-4C72-8060-F1E2945EBD92.png

Edited by slayton

I have had 4-5 races now that going into a high speed corner using no brake assist having no brakes at all and blowing thru the corner and crashing into the wall. I race all the time with no assist so i know when to brake and there weren’t any😂. Anyone else experiencing this? 

I have had 4-5 races now that going into a high speed corner using no brake assist having no brakes at all and blowing thru the corner and crashing into the wall. I race all the time with no assist so i know when to brake and there weren’t any😂. Anyone else experiencing this?