Sign in to follow this  

Game update tomorrow

Don’t believe any FFB changes at this time. Saw another thread with a quote from Christina C. saying there were multiple fixes on the update but the FFB is still pending with the handling team. Kinda makes sense, didn’t think 2-3 weeks was enough time to re-write FFB code.

It think its a planned update to accomodate the delivery of the scheduled Monte Carlo dlc. Any small fixes and adjustments that can be added would be bonus for them but my thoughts are that this update was planned before release day and not primarily a patch for fixes

Right now all that is confirmed is:

• Weather/Time changes; frequency tweaked to result in more day/dry stages
  • Audio cutouts/problems
  • Server stability

And probably a bunch more, these are just the few things I've seen @ChristinaMc mention around the forums so far.

I wonder if they've fixed the width of the R5s. The wheels look really off being so inside the arches. Citroen C3 is the most eggregious.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Exxan said:

Credits in freeplay mode! 🙏

I hope not, i only play the freeplay mode because i don't want to earn credits and buy new stuff. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, RoccoTTS said:

I hope not, i only play the freeplay mode because i don't want to earn credits and buy new stuff. 

Ive barely played the game but if you only play free mode are you not locked to only a few cars or are all cars available in this mode?

19 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

Ive barely played the game but if you only play free mode are you not locked to only a few cars or are all cars available in this mode?

all cars playable.

Except for the DLC ofcourse, you need to own that before you can play it in free mode aswell

• Agree 3