Upgrading Dirt 2.0 to deluxe version

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Last night i purchased the Dirt Rally 2.0 upgrade to "Deluxe" package and a few additional things unlocked but had a Steam error message about content unlocking, which i stupidly clicked OK without reading what it said. Could someone compare my list with theirs just to make sure i'm not missing any content? I'll list them here:

Citroen C4 Rally, Deluxe upgrade store package, Early 5 Cars Gift Pack, Season 1, Skoda Fabia Rally, Starter Upgrade Pack, Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec. (don't see season 2?)

The Steam store page says the Deluxe upgrade includes Season 2, should it be appearing in my item list or was there an error in my product activation? Am i missing anything else or is everything ok?

What are the "high reward events" touted in the product page and how much better are the payouts for them compared to regular events?

Thanks for the info to anyone who will take the time to read!

Regards,

@QuebecTech on twitter

Edited by QuebecTech

I have:

• Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec (not sure, but I think it is from pre-order and not from Deluxe)
  • Early 5 Cars Gift Pack
  • Starter Upgrade Pack
  • Season 1
  • Skoda Fabia Rally
  • Citroen C4 Rally
  • Season 2

So yeah, you're supposed to also have season 2 in your item list. Maybe @ChristinaMc can help you.

25 minutes ago, QuebecTech said:

What are the "high reward events" touted in the product page and how much better are the payouts for them compared to regular events? 

They are dailies/weeklies/monthlies exclusive to Deluxe owners. I think it's like double to regular ones.

• Thanks 1

Those high reward events are marked with a green D+ in the corner of the dailies/weeklies/monthlies.

• Like 1

After contacting CM support they said contact STEAM. I opened a ticket on Steam on tuesday, after a few replies on each side here is the answer from STEAM support: 

Thank you for the followup. I am sorry for the confusion on our part. 
In looking at your account, I can confirm  the DiRT Rally 2.0 - Deluxe Upgrade Store Package grants you access to:

1.      DiRT Rally 2.0 - Citroen C4 Rally

2.      DiRT Rally 2.0 - Deluxe Upgrade Store Package

3.      Dirt Rally 2.0 - Early 5 Cars Gift Pack

4.      Dirt Rally 2.0 - Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec 

5.      Dirt Rally 2.0 - Season 1

6.      DiRT Rally 2.0 - Skoda Fabia Rally 

7.      Dirt Rally 2.0 - Starter Upgrade Pack

8.      Dirt Rally 2.0 - Season 2 (when released) 

Season 2 is included on the backend for your purchase but it won't show up in your DLC window at this time. I'm not sure how other Steam users are seeing Season 2 listed in their DLC windows already, but I tested with different packages of DiRT Rally 2.0 Deluxe Editions/Deluxe Upgrades and it's normal behavior for Season 2 to currently be hidden in those packages. 
It's likely Codemasters may choose to make Season 2 show up when the release date is closer. 
Please refer to the DiRT Rally 2.0 store page for the latest news and updates on this title. 
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, but this is all the information we provide on Season 2 at this time.  

Best Regards,

(Steam support)