DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.2 - found a bug? Post it here!

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, cafe5150 said:

I had the 500mb update the other day. Didn't notice any change. Yesterday I had trouble signing into Xbox and when I eventually signed in it was V1.2.1 and I had Monte Carlo available. So I didn't see the 9gb update?

On consoles updates may have different size than on PC and they could be split into more parts. The important thing is that you have version 1.2.1, so everybody has the same game.

Edited by Lollerke

1 minute ago, Lollerke said:

On consoles the updates have different sizes than on PC. The important thing is that you have version 1.2.1, so everybody has the same game.

Yeah, until the next patch 😀😀

1 hour ago, bn880 said:

Updated in what way do you suspect?

I think, that damage model was updated, because when i've damaged my car i saw that wheel didn't change direction

On 3/24/2019 at 5:23 PM, Thierry97 said:

guys but none of you to graphics problems on standard xbox and ps4, the more we are the more they can solve this problem.:classic_sleep:

I have on xbox one s!

11 minutes ago, MartinsF1980 said:

I have on xbox one s!

the cd version of the game also has problems or just a digital version?

Posted (edited)

MonteCarlo without ffb on the snow.... Dirt Rally is realy better 

Edited by GregPit81
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, AEbner said:

Hello im playing on PC the problem with no Grip on Stages without Servicepark before Start is still the same as you can see in Monte. Its not always but very often. In offlinemode its not that Problem because restart the Stage and Grip is back, but in online Events Restart is not in the Options so you only can give up.

Would be nice to get that repaired.

6 hours ago, rob55 said:

XBOX ONE X BUG: Yesterday, I played Dirt Rally 2.0 again, and sadly noticed that the bug, that's freezes the screen and leaving you with only a hard screaming sound, is still there (despite of the latest patch installed).

Where did I found the bug? It happend twice; in career mode, on one of the Argentina tracks, driving the Fiat. The first bug appears when driving half way of the track, the second bug happend when I almost finished the race. I had to force stop Dirt Rally 2.0, to go back to the Xbox One desktop and had to restart the game twice.

Also: The 'engine sound slider' still starts from 50% and can't be put lower.

On 3/26/2019 at 4:08 PM, EvilCee said:

A few small things:

HUD Rev counter is not at zero when on start line.

It's visually at about 2000 before I even touch the accelerator.

Everything is calibrated correctly. It seems to be just a visual thing.

Secondly, the windscreen wipers are still automatic even though they are disabled (I think this has been mentioned before).

Finally, in Freeplay: Create A Championship, can you give us the option to autofill please.

On 3/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, ChristinaMc said:

UPDATE:

Hi all,

The latest patch notes for v1.2.1 are below:

- My Team Special Events issues fixed

- We've fixed not receiving input from unofficial devices (without re-connecting the device after press start)

- Special liveries and Monte Carlo Rally unlocked for Deluxe Edition players on Steam. These will unlock for PlayStation and Xbox players at midnight local time

We're continuing to monitor your feedback, so if there is anything new or existing that you feel has slipped through the cracks, please let us know on the pinned Steam/Codemasters forums threads.

Thanks,
Christina

Hello @ChristinaMc now I post it on find a Bug in V1.2  its still the same. like in V1.1 No Grip as you can see. Excuse my bad English. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

After a stage the co pilot asks if I want to make a setup change at the service, but there is never an option to tune the car during an event?

• Agree 1

in italian co-pilot speak portuguese at start of the stage.

But thanks CM for Monte!

• Agree 1

My car goes upp from 3 to 6 gear in snow and ice in a second. Thas bad and snow slow it down to much thats not realistiskt 

15 minutes ago, Lollostolt said:

My car goes upp from 3 to 6 gear in snow and ice in a second. Thas bad and snow slow it down to much thats not realistiskt 

Thats the no grip bug. It happens occasionally.

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but you can hear tyres squealing on gravel and also on ice in replays. 

• Agree 1

Apart of the afored mentioned sound-cutting bug, I have encountered... Well, I don't know if you can call this a bug, guess yes, but whatever: In Poland (there is where I have seen it atleast), when you are driving between the trees, sometimes the light changes suddenly, as if someone was pointing at you with a spotlight. It's kinda weird as it didn't happen before, and I haven't changed my graphic configuration (on PC this is). 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Turning off co driver calls on replays - when it goes to helicopter cam or inside the car behind the two of them the co driver kicks in with calls PS4

Edited by FLAW3D

Posted (edited)

Monte Carlo tunnel is completely dark, and maybe it is how it should be, but the problem is that headlights doesn't work in day stages. It's not a brightness problem, because if we increase the brightness it "fixes" the darkness but the other sectors of the stage and the whole game becomes too bright. This is a video from another guy with the same problem in another stage.

How could you release the game with such a bug, don't you have game testers, seriously?

Edited by Iwanczuk
  • Agree 4

hello I would like to point out that in the previous version we had the cutouts in the Plexiglas windows and since the last update it disappeared in internal sight damage it was a plus could you put them back I always have worries of loss of sound also especially in argentina more I noticed that only against the clock we have our best time to show because in career and challenge I never see you broke your record it would be nice to have records in all game modes otherwise this game is superb the ride Carlo and it's playability with the snow and the beautiful ice do not change anything for me you did the best rally simulation game today bravo the devs could you also make sure that the ffb silk a little more realistic in terms of feelings thank you in advance

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Iwanczuk said:

Monte Carlo tunnel is completely dark, and the headlights doesn't work in day stages. It's not a brightness problem, because if we increase the brightness it fixes the darkness but the other sectors of the stage and the whole game becomes too bright. This is a video from another guy with the same problem in another stage.

How could you release the game with such a bug, don't you have game testers, seriously?

I have this problem too on certian stages. I cannot see anything.

Edited by Lollerke
  • Thanks 1

For anyone having trouble with darkness try playing about with the contrast on your tv. I haven't encountered a single problem with not being able to see other than when I smash my lights off 

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SquadBruce said:

For anyone having trouble with darkness try playing about with the contrast on your tv. I haven't encountered a single problem with not being able to see other than when I smash my lights off 

As a temporary fix it is good, but since I can play other games and see everything, it definitely needs a little tuning I think. Adjusting the contrast will make other games will look worse.

Edited by Lollerke
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

13 hours ago, Lollerke said:

Thats the no grip bug. It happens occasionally.

Lol “occasionally" 😂😂 ...rather every second stage...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, McRoessler said:

Lol “occasionally" 😂😂 ...rather every second stage...

Yeah, I only play 1 stage daily challenges and time trial's because my game crashes often 😄 We are in the same situation... hoping for a fix as soon as possible.

Edited by Lollerke