DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.2 - found a bug? Post it here!

"Adaptable" trophy is still not popping after meeting the criteria, platform PS4 (I'm not sure about other platforms)

2 hours ago, DeRechter said:

"Adaptable" trophy is still not popping after meeting the criteria, platform PS4 (I'm not sure about other platforms)

I cannot achieve it too. I tried EVERYTHING and still cannot get it.

Codies, please do something with it.

I am on ps4 and I got the adaptable trophy a couple of days ago

Upgrading Phil is supposed to lower time pens. Makes no difference.

What a disappointment of game...

How its possible, after the success of Dirt Rally, release Dirt 2.0 so bad in terms of driving playing with a steering wheel.

You can not feel the kind of floor where we run. The FFB is useless. 

You can not feel the weight of cars.

Almost 70% of times is rain.

In Monaco when we are in the snow or ice part, ok the car slides naturally, but when we enter the "dry" asphalt, the direction of the car gets stupidly hard as if there was a supernatural force. How can we feel more friction in Monaco than in Spain for example?

In Rallycross, the AI looks like a wrestling fighter. 

Back to Dirt Rally until one day they remember to decently correct Dirt 2.0 in what really matters: pleasure and driving feeling. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Hello, I have a problem, 
when I create a "server" to play with some friends, after choosing the car and going to the track I'm automatically Kicked. 
can you help me please?

The tachometer in the Alpine Renault A110 1600 S is turned 90 degrees clockwise.15548675515677831985802047767135.thumb.jpg.bbfeed6bbb6b10a35be6f3e3f989845b.jpg

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, DeRechter said:

Oops. I started a thread in the main forum about this...

...to verify if it was just me having a problem as I didn't see the posts in here. I am on PS4 and the trophy won't pop for me either. 

Edited by tbtstt
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Psychocys said:

The tachometer in the Alpine Renault A110 1600 S is turned 90 degrees clockwise.15548675515677831985802047767135.thumb.jpg.bbfeed6bbb6b10a35be6f3e3f989845b.jpg

Pretty sure that's deliberate @Psychocys. Seen that done on a few competition cars. 

7 hours ago, Psychocys said:

Not sure if this will help at all mate but your tv is upside down . 

• Haha 7

19 hours ago, rich2004 said:

I am on ps4 and I got the adaptable trophy a couple of days ago

Did you do anything special in particular? Which mode did you play when the trophy popped? Career, time trial, daily challenge or something else?

24 minutes ago, DeRechter said:

Did you do anything special in particular? Which mode did you play when the trophy popped? Career, time trial, daily challenge or something else?

Ha! That is a good question. Somebody wrote not so long time ago that in the Career mode there is time of day/weather, which is not accessable through other modes (e.g. freeplay). You will find it here. Just search.

What happened to the sun in the CM world?

99% of races are night or rain or night and rain. The other 1% is in the morning....... with wet ground xD

I don't know how dust is in DR2 =X

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

What happened to the sun in the CM world?

99% of races are night or rain or night and rain. The other 1% is in the morning....... with wet ground xD

I don't know how dust is in DR2 =X

What are you talking about??? Some time ago the patch, which fixes this problem has been released. Don't you read Christina McGrath's announcements in 'Road Book'? Now most of randomized stages (do you choose stages randomly?) are during the day, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy or cloudy, etc. However, it doesn't mean that you might get most of stages at night and/or rain. Besides, what is the problem in changing weather/time of day on your own? I used to do that when I noticed that I had got too many night and rainy stages at once. But do you know what is funny? I remember that the same problem was in DR1 (or I had got bad luck???) when most of randomized stages were at night.

14 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

What are you talking about??? Some time ago the patch, which fixes this problem has been released. Don't you read Christina McGrath's announcements in 'Road Book'? Now most of randomized stages (do you choose stages randomly?) are during the day, sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy or cloudy, etc. However, it doesn't mean that you might get most of stages at night and/or rain. Besides, what is the problem in changing weather/time of day on your own? I used to do that when I noticed that I had got too many night and rainy stages at once. But do you know what is funny? I remember that the same problem was in DR1 (or I had got bad luck???) when most of randomized stages were at night.

Really? 4 daily's always rain in at least one. There is not a single weekly or career rally or it has rain. Way way to much of it.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, kombajnkoszoncy said:

Yes, I saw Christina's announcements. That doesn't change the fact that I love running on the dry tracks and rarely does that happen =/

Of course I exaggerated in percentages. But it's still very difficult to see dust in this game right now.

Just right now I finished a weekly challenge with 7 stages. Only ONE was in the morning and dry and for a change it was the smallest track.. heuheuhe

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Janneman60 said:

Really? 4 daily's always rain in at least one. There is not a single weekly or career rally or it has rain. Way way to much of it.

Mhm. I thought about freeplay. What is more, this problem was in the freeplay. I don't play these challenges (yet?) so I don't know what they are. So we misunderstood. 🤔

Posted (edited)

@ChristinaMc We can't change the penalty times in custom events. Any chance to get this in the patch?

1183202938_SemTtulo.png.7efdf4c79536c6ff1b71273a6b83b676.png02.png.9e30eaa7cea09a2dfe798f940fc9dd27.png03.png.94c10088135830ce028faedf6d4d8f89.png

Edited by Riggs

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2019 at 10:26 AM, Black75 said:

Hi guys i have a thing to report: my Logitech Attack III (joystick) perfectly working as HandBrake, still correctly recognized, but doesn't work after last patch. I can assign, as Y axys, the HandBrake command, but at the start the message "hold on your handbrake" doesn't disappear when i pull it and the countdown to the start doesn't begin.

I had to bind the HB command to a key on the wheel.

As always, many thanks for your attention! 🏁🏁🏁

i well know there are more important things to fix, but... any news about this? 😋

Edited by Black75

14 hours ago, DrPepper said:

Yes, I saw Christina's announcements. That doesn't change the fact that I love running on the dry tracks and rarely does that happen =/

Of course I exaggerated in percentages. But it's still very difficult to see dust in this game right now.

Just right now I finished a weekly challenge with 7 stages. Only ONE was in the morning and dry and for a change it was the smallest track.. heuheuhe

Just to record.... I just played 2 hours now. ZERO event in morning with dry ground.

1 hour ago, DrPepper said:

Just to record.... I just played 2 hours now. ZERO event in morning with dry ground.

Hi thanks everyone for your feedback regarding weather conditions in the daily/weekly/monthly challenges. The fix we made in the previous patch resolved event generation in 'My Team'. We are going to investigate the racing conditions for challenges and look to tweak them based off your feedback.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1