DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.2 - found a bug? Post it here!

Just now, ChristinaMc said:

The feedback is with the team for review - however as those car models have been approved by manufacturers and licensors, any proposed changes become quite difficult!

Hi Christina!:classic_smile:

What about screen tearing and fps drops issue on xbox one s? Any news from the team? 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

The feedback is with the team for review - however as those car models have been approved by manufacturers and licensors, any proposed changes become quite difficult!

As I thought. Approved by the manufacturers. If you don't mind me asking, don't you find the C3, on tarmac wheels, looks a little odd? 

Edited by warpengage
Grammar correction.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

UPDATE:

Hi all,

The latest patch notes for v1.2.1 are below:

- My Team Special Events issues fixed

- We've fixed not receiving input from unofficial devices (without re-connecting the device after press start)

- Special liveries and Monte Carlo Rally unlocked for Deluxe Edition players on Steam. These will unlock for PlayStation and Xbox players at midnight local time

We're continuing to monitor your feedback, so if there is anything new or existing that you feel has slipped through the cracks, please let us know on the pinned Steam/Codemasters forums threads.

Thanks,
Christina

I've been updating my first post in the first page of this thread to sum up all of the reported bugs so far, with respective linkage. Should help.

Please refer to 

As for the car models, it would of each manufacturer's best interest to see their car properly represented, with the wheels placed correctly. So if they start charging, rather let it be and focus resources on other things lol.

Edited by Riggs
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, warpengage said:

As I thought. Approved by the manufacturers. If you don't mind me asking, don't you find the C3, on tarmac wheels, looks a little odd? 

Maybe you finally have your answer as to why Milestone never corrected some of the car models in SLRE 😂

4 minutes ago, Pfei said:

Maybe you finally have your answer as to why Milestone never corrected some of the car models in SLRE 😂

2wwkin.jpg

Have to say...

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)

Update not working for me. I have the Deluxe upgrade pack on Steam. Only got 1.1 Gb update. Monte shows ingame but no signal of it in the game files. Every time i try to start a Monte stage the game crashes

Edited by BotaCalor

9 minutes ago, BotaCalor said:

Update not working for me. I have the Deluxe upgrade pack on Steam. Only got 1.1 Gb update. Monte shows ingame but no signal of it in the game files. Every time i try to start a Monte stage the game crashes

Try a file verification.

Sorry if this has been already answered, but will there be new achievements/trophies for the future content updates?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Try a file verification.

Tried it already. I think that is because i have the deluxe expansion and maybe the update only drops tomorrow for me , i don't know.

Just now, BotaCalor said:

Tried it already. I think that is because i have the deluxe expansion and maybe the update only drops tomorrow for me , i don't know.

lmao, it would be funny if we Deluxe owners get another deluxe treatment by playing the content later than standard owners. It feels like McRoyal Deluxe is a more deluxe product.

Just now, Riggs said:

lmao, it would be funny if we Deluxe owners get another deluxe treatment by playing the content later than standard owners. It feels like McRoyal Deluxe is a more deluxe product.

Funny story, i got the Fabia and C4 on Monday while everyone else was having problems. Seems like this is the revenge now

• Haha 2

Hi

Issue with wheel resetting to 1080 after service and also if off road during a stage and hit reset to road.

This does not happen all the time maybe 70 % of time though.

Anyone else have this happening ?

Running on PS4 T300RS Wheel t3pa pro peddles.

Just now, MarkBreen said:

Hi

Issue with wheel resetting to 1080 after service and also if off road during a stage and hit reset to road.

This does not happen all the time maybe 70 % of time though.

Anyone else have this happening ?

Running on PS4 T300RS Wheel t3pa pro peddles.

After patch v1.2 mine has reset to 900º but I changed it again in the thrustmaster control panel and it was enough.

If I set the wheel to 540 or whatever I change to before a stage and go into service after a run and re run after adjustments to car setup or if I go off stage and press reset to road then the wheel resets itself to 1080 so I have to change back to what I had set at, thats if I remember, if not then I go off on first corner 😉

Posted (edited)

That's quite weird, I have a T500RS and it's not happening to me. Try deactivating soft lock in the game settings.

Edited by Riggs

6 minutes ago, Riggs said:

After patch v1.2 mine has reset to 900º but I changed it again in the thrustmaster control panel and it was enough.

PS this has been happening from day 1 and not just since the patch.

Just now, Riggs said:

That's quite weird, I have a T500RS and it's not happening to me. Try deactivating soft lock in the game settings.

Happens both with soft lock or off... 

Is there any option the control panel of the wheel to set it as the primary device or something like that? I haven't touched those settings so it shouldn't be necessary.

31 minutes ago, Maggor said:

Sorry if this has been already answered, but will there be new achievements/trophies for the future content updates?

Yes!

49 minutes ago, BotaCalor said:

Thanks for letting us know - is anyone else experiencing this? I've made the team aware, so if they have any more questions then I'll come back here and ask you.

EDIT:

@BotaCalor - the Monte update is another 6gb+ update for Steam - Steam splits the content up when it updates. If you exit the game and let Steam obtain the update, this should help. Please let me know if that works for you. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Is there any option the control panel of the wheel to set it as the primary device or something like that? I haven't touched those settings so it shouldn't be necessary.

Sorry game was updating, Yes if I go into options input settings the wheel is set as the primary steering device.

The trophies buy all group A and B cars can be made as a owner of the deluxe only if you buy the cars twice............🙄

Posted (edited)

@ChristinaMc

hello

the codriver in monte  has a bug in italian:   before start,when he teach the first corners and wish good luck,  the voice is in portuguese, after start it's correct (italian) 😂

Edited by teknoid85
  • Agree 1

Poland - daily community event. Upon completion of event, the game crashed and now the event shows as dnf.