DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.2 - found a bug? Post it here!

Seems like despite the 7th rally being added to the game (Monte Carlo), championships only have 6 events. Should get adjusted as locations get added. Does anyone else confirm this?

The German co-driver speaks partly English.
urgently patch !!

Used tires are new when you go from service to the main menu and then back to service
urgently patch !!

14 minutes ago, badoshk said:

The co-driver calls randomly cutting out in multiplayer are still there

Had a massive crash due to a missing note.

100mph straight, 2 Crests into a 1L.

Only thing is Phil didn't tell me about the 1L

On 3/21/2019 at 4:11 AM, eScourge said:

@ChristinaMc

Bug report for V 1.2 

Co driver missing calls in multiplayer public lobbies

Can definitely confirm bad things are happening with pacenote calls still. I had not traced it to Public Lobby calls, but now that he mentions it, I am realizing that's where it happened for me too. Kudos to eScourge for the excellent bug report, btw.

ALSO, when are we getting the weird pacenote calls in the left channel instead of the center channel patched? It's not as bad as missing calls but it's still weird and distracting to have him shouting at me from the left side of the room suddenly.

1 hour ago, ChristinaMc said:

Thanks for letting us know - is anyone else experiencing this? I've made the team aware, so if they have any more questions then I'll come back here and ask you.

EDIT:

@BotaCalor - the Monte update is another 6gb+ update for Steam - Steam splits the content up when it updates. If you exit the game and let Steam obtain the update, this should help. Please let me know if that works for you. 

Had to re-install the game... Works like a charm now 🙂

Please let us turn off AI in world rx online! Haven’t played in weeks due to this problem it’s so boring racing AI rather than friends

In weekly AI challenge, if I take a break and quit to menu after the stage, my and opponent times are forgotten and we all start on even times.

Where's the "DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.2.1 - found a bug? Post it here!" Thread? I found errors again.
Some new bugs, some older one like audio sound issue. Check it out now. Very ANNOYING.

5 hours ago, ChristinaMc said:

Thanks for letting us know - is anyone else experiencing this? I've made the team aware, so if they have any more questions then I'll come back here and ask you.

EDIT:

@BotaCalor - the Monte update is another 6gb+ update for Steam - Steam splits the content up when it updates. If you exit the game and let Steam obtain the update, this should help. Please let me know if that works for you. 

I did receive 6gb+ update for Steam, but I still don't have access to Monte Carlo. I've bought a deluxe edition preorder and it seems like I've somehow lost it:

asdas.png.9c805074f25ec201e5a3ea6831388588.png

Do you have Monte inside the game and it crashes when you try to run it? I re-installed the game and it worked.

33 minutes ago, isek said:

I did receive 6gb+ update for Steam, but I still don't have access to Monte Carlo. I've bought a deluxe edition preorder and it seems like I've somehow lost it:

asdas.png.9c805074f25ec201e5a3ea6831388588.png

Do you have Monte inside the game and it crashes when you try to run it? I re-installed the game and it worked.

4 hours ago, Riggs said:

Seems like despite the 7th rally being added to the game (Monte Carlo), championships only have 6 events. Should get adjusted as locations get added. Does anyone else confirm this?

The same for me , waited for monte carlo to start new elite season in carer mode but I only see 6 events without monte 

34 minutes ago, BotaCalor said:

No, I don't. It doesn't show up in my DLCs list and in my library. I can buy it in Steam store though...

I added all DLCs to shopping cart and it seems like I lost deluxe upgrade ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

image.thumb.png.3ad00e4c8d2faf798fc994eb1ce4f887.png

@ChristinaMc Hi! I'm not able to access the DLC despite having the deluxe edition on my game on ps4. It isn't available for download too from the Singapore PS store 

Excellent work on Monte, what an awesome challenge.

One issue on the PS4 Pro we continue to have is In the Rallycross Daily events, we still get forced back out of the event, rather than back to the pits after a practice run.

@ChristinaMc Thanks for the updates. It's not a bug, but can you tell us if a field-of-view (FOV) slider for console versions is in the works? We just want to be able to reduce FOV (can greatly improve immersion), and playing the game is being held off for this. Any info would be appreciated.

On 22/02/2019 at 11:18, Gauthier said:

Je viens d'acheter Dirt Rally 2.0 et je n'ai aucun retour de force, je joue avec un G29 logitech sur un Ps4 Pro. J'ai déplacé chaque curseur à 150 et puis j'ai un peu plus de commentaires, mais vous ne sentez pas les bosses ou la route. c'est comme si vous conduisiez avec une voiture normale de manière normale. Vous avez beaucoup plus de commentaires dans Dirt Rally 1 ...

Est-ce un bug?

7 hours ago, Kembro said:

Excellent work on Monte, what an awesome challenge.

One issue on the PS4 Pro we continue to have is In the Rallycross Daily events, we still get forced back out of the event, rather than back to the pits after a practice run.

Same on PC.

yes Monte Carlo is great but do not forget it is a content from Dirt Rally if you take it exactly have all deluxe owners the Dirt Rally have twice paid the content

25 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

yes Monte Carlo is great but do not forget it is a content from Dirt Rally if you take it exactly have all deluxe owners the Dirt Rally have twice paid the content

You act like you are being forced to buy the DLC. But you are not. 

So far I hear great reactions how people enjoy the Monte Carlo stages in DR2.0. Its more challenging and better due to better physics. 
Still don't see the issue "you pay twice!!!". Every year the street of Monaco are also in the F1 game, so than people who buy every year F1 games than paid 7 times the content or something? Or that the same tracks from pCars 1 are in pCars 2, or that some stages from WRC 6 are also in WRC 7, etc etc.
Also next to that, it is not that magically the stages of Monaco take place in America or New Zealand or Russia, or that the iconic stages of the Monte Carlo are upside down.

Finally, you NOT need to buy it. If people are happy to pay for it, than let them pay for it. The Season 1 content plans were revealed before the release, so you could easily cancel your pre-order for the Deluxe before it and just buy the day-one edition and after just buy the DLC you want. Again, no one is forcing you. 

Tyres are squealing in the snow like if it was tarmac btw. Added this one to the list as well.