DiRT Rally 2.0 - V1.2 - found a bug? Post it here!

1 hour ago, gleylancer571 said:

yes Monte Carlo is great but do not forget it is a content from Dirt Rally if you take it exactly have all deluxe owners the Dirt Rally have twice paid the content

i don't understand this way of thinking: what about FIFA, WRC or F1 users??? They heve paid the same content through the years? omg! what a shame! 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 4

3 hours ago, JorritVD said:

Every year the street of Monaco are also in the F1 game, so than people who buy every year F1 games than paid 7 times the content or something? Or that the same tracks from pCars 1 are in pCars 2, or that some stages from WRC 6 are also in WRC 7, etc etc.

But you have to pay only for the game for every year, and you get all the official tracks without extra fee.
In this case Monte Carlo was part of the first game, then should get Monte Carlo with v2.0 and you should better to pay for the new contents, like Argentina if you wish.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

26 minutes ago, RallyLover19 said:

But you have to pay only for the game for every year, and you get all the official tracks without extra fee.
In this case Monte Carlo was part of the first game, then should get Monte Carlo with v2.0 and you should better to pay for the new contents, like Argentina if you wish.

It's a money grab, plain and simple. This company and game is a bad joke. Over £70............... For this!

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 8

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Black75 said:

i don't understand this way of thinking: what about FIFA, WRC or F1 users??? They heve paid the same content through the years? omg! what a shame! 😄

F1 with all GPs in the base game

WRC all Championship rallys (14) in the base game

Fifa = All Ligues etc etc

Dirt Raly 2.0 = 6 Rally in the base game and the others (Dirt Rally 1 Stages) via DLC (€)

Yeah...is the same (facepalm)

Edited by GottaEvil
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 6

I'm doing a clean reinstall, with the MC patch, to see if at least the crashing goes, together with a few other bugs like slipping clutch. I want to enjoy this damn game and I will.

• Agree 1

The content of the Dirt Rally has been around since 2016, so the question must be allowed, why this appears as a fee download, it could have been incorporated into the game and as a download then completely new content

Posted (edited)

Because it's not just a direct import. It has been polished, remastered and adapted to the new physics. As far as I can see, the driving in Monte seems to be more real this time around, and that's being reflected in the times. This is a way to fund the game and in return we have more content to play with. This has been asked for in DR1 and the price per rally is a bargain, probably a lot lower than people were expecting.

Anyway this discussion should be going elsewhere, and not on this thread as this is used for bug reporting.

Edited by Riggs
  • Like 1
  • Agree 6

FWIW I had a lot of missed hairpin calls by the Co Driver in Monte Today ,  MP session (I was client), R2.  No overlay cards just using audio.

One example here:

6 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

yes Monte Carlo is great but do not forget it is a content from Dirt Rally if you take it exactly have all deluxe owners the Dirt Rally have twice paid the content

I am a deluxe buyer, I don't mind paying 'twice' for what is obviously the same stages but re-worked for this new game, in fact I would pay more than that, since Monte Carlo is so far (for me) the best location in the game and I am having a great time playing it.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, GottaEvil said:

F1 with all GPs in the base game

WRC all Championship rallys (14) in the base game

Fifa = All Ligues etc etc

Dirt Raly 2.0 = 6 Rally in the base game and the others (Dirt Rally 1 Stages) via DLC (€)

Yeah...is the same (facepalm)

F1 all 90% same teams same traks

Fifa same teams same stadiums same leagues

Wrc same 14 championships rallys...

It's the same: same contents in new box

• Agree 1

After 1.2.1 patch the bug trad for french language is always present ( "Vider" for weather on the pre stage loading screen, instead of "degagé"). it's a detail but not really professional 😉

thanks in advance

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I had a black screen problem again today. Here is a picture to prove it. Codemasters, it would be nice to fix it... On xbox one x.

IMG_20190326_185801.jpg

Edited by joulz75
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Gangrenator said:

After 1.2.1 patch the bug trad for french language is always present ( "Vider" for weather on the pre stage loading screen, instead of "degagé"). it's a detail but not really professional 😉

thanks in advance

Yes it is a detail, but for an AAA game, it is not serious. So please Codies, fix it too 😉

22 minutes ago, joulz75 said:

Yes it is a detail, but for an AAA game, it is not serious. So please Codies, fix it too 😉

Are you running the latest patch v1.2.1? Just to confirm before I add that one to the list because supposedly that bug should've been fixed since 1.2.

3 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Are you running the latest patch v1.2.1? Just to confirm before I add that one to the list because supposedly that bug should've been fixed since 1.2.

Yes the latest 😉

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, joulz75 said:

I had a black screen problem again today. Here is a picture to prove it. Codemasters, it would be nice to fix it... On xbox one x.

IMG_20190326_185801.jpg

What is the stage? I can to try reproduce it.

Edited by saap

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, saap said:

Actually it's random : I may have the same stage without black screen. But sometimes (not too much hopefully) it appears. It's not relative to hardware because I don"t have problems on other titles. And it only appears during stages or rallycross. I quit and then return and works fine. 

Edited by joulz75

spanish codriver swaps the way pacenotes are called during the stage. Normally he calls in "classic spanish way" corner direction/corner grade (Derecha 6 for example) but in almost every stage he makes some corner grade/corner direction calls (3 izquierda)... and for one of the short stages in new zeland he calls the whole route in the "not so spanish" way to call pacenotes.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, saap said:

I have the same but mainly on the parc assistance.

After the patch 1.2.1 in firs pace note called in portughese and not in italian.

Bug of the audio still there.

My version is on xbox one.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

FFB is gone on v.1.2.1 with a Logitech Formula Force GP. If I switch the device type to Controller, I have FFB, but its so bad, because it is optimized for gamepads.

Edited by Lollerke

2 hours ago, bn880 said:

FWIW I had a lot of missed hairpin calls by the Co Driver in Monte Today ,  MP session (I was client), R2.  No overlay cards just using audio.

One example here:

I was hoping after the same problem being in the other rallies that it wouldn't be the same in the Monte DLC but I was wrong 😕