do you want a true "drivervisual" when in the car of you prefer "fake shaked camera visual" on argentina?

do you want a true "drivervisual" when in the car of you prefer "fake shaked camera visual" on argentina?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you want a true "drivervisual" when in the car of you prefer "fake shaked camera visual" on argentina?

• yes, i want a realistic visual from the drivers eyes ( almost no shaking)
    • no, i want to be a camera fixed on a sturdy support somewhere inside the car

Realistic or not but this is only location at game where I get motion sickness.
It would be nice if you can adjust slider to avoid puke.
Those bumpy stages at night are worst.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, DieselPoweredJo said:

. he has the motion of the car feeding into his senses, we don't.

but that doesn't seems to be good reason for having those seize-shakings in game.........

Missing option: neither. No shake is not realistic. Suggesting that the human spine, strapped into a racing seat, can compensate for more than 5cm of up-/downward movement is laughable.

• Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, frightspear said:

Missing option: neither. No shake is not realistic. Suggesting that the human spine, strapped into a racing seat, can compensate for more than 5cm of up-/downward movement is laughable.

Oh I guess you haven't seen Elfyn Evans in the cockpit 😄

Don’t feel so bad guys, at least image stabilization works on PC. What you seem to be asking for is more variance between the minimum and maximum values/effect of the parameter. Seems reasonable enough, but having seen bn880’s vid - the Camera Shake on PC looks completely tolerable - especially if I compare it to the condition the consoles are in with this slider having no effect whatsoever. 😕

12 minutes ago, Buckwilder said:

Don’t feel so bad guys, at least image stabilization works on PC. What you seem to be asking for is more variance between the minimum and maximum values/effect of the parameter. Seems reasonable enough, but having seen bn880’s vid - the Camera Shake on PC looks completely tolerable - especially if I compare it to the condition the consoles are in with this slider having no effect whatsoever. 😕

Yep, I think that the fact that you have a wide FOV on the consoles also makes this stabilization less effective even if it would be present.  With narrowing the FOV you see a lot less of the cockpit and a lot more of the road ahead.  I do feel bad for people who have to experience this for sure.

@bn880 yeah bro, quite honestly it aggrevates the heck out of me. I feel like the console versions were after thoughts. We don’t get the same love, as they cater to the lowest common denominator. We can’t even adjust track degradation.

As with everything else - it’s just a one size fits all approach which is total BS!!!! 😡

On 4/5/2019 at 2:48 PM, SimFunny said:

Any hope to get rid off that shaking with next patch?

let's hope so...... 🙂