Cars grip after patch?

1 hour ago, Murikka said:

You keep saying that, but you can't provide any proof. 

What kind of evidence do you want?

It is hard to prove that I feel easier to drive and not so enjoyable to myself.

In other forums, players have said that driving is easier.

• Disagree 3

What people say in other forums is completely irrelevant imo. This is the forum where they can bring stuff up, report it or ask for advice etc.  People have told you multiple times they didn't notice any change, so why do you think is that? A physics change should be noticeable across both consoles no matter what input device you're using. I'm on Xbox, absolutely nothing changed in terms of handling or physics. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, richie said:

What people say in other forums is completely irrelevant imo. This is the forum where they can bring stuff up, report it or ask for advice etc.  People have told you multiple times they didn't notice any change, so why do you think is that? A physics change should be noticeable across both consoles no matter what input device you're using. I'm on Xbox, absolutely nothing changed in terms of handling or physics.  

Maybe it's such a change that people don't care?

But I care, and the game is no longer so enjoyable.

• Disagree 6

1 hour ago, J89 said:

What kind of evidence do you want?

VIDEO. we have said many times. video.

I think maybe you were just dreaming about playing before the patch, or you got better at managing the throttle and brakes. those are better explanations than them changing anything and literally one anonymous person on the internet noticing.

someone has even looked at the data. it's all the same.

if you truly believe something is different, go to the technical support section where you can actually talk to someone from CM, instead of annoying all of us here.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I have and odd thing going on. Since patch 1.2, DR 2.0 feels a little different in terms of handling. More nervous and twitchy around the center of the wheel. Anybody had a similar thing? Still couldn't address the source. Try to figure it out for days now. But couldn't find anything so far - same dead zone, linearity, etc. as before.

However, i would never state that the handling has been changed. But maybe there is a little bug somewhere? Changed some settings while installing the patch. And thus feeding this thread..

Posted (edited)

LOL! All of this might be related to "no grip bug". I thought no grip bug was literally no grip and didn't pay attention, my cars always moved forward at almost normal speeds.

I'm experiencing what you see in this video. It just comes and goes. For now gonna add some brake deadzone and go with the flow!

Edited by Joe289

1 hour ago, Joe289 said:

LOL! All of this might be related to "no grip bug". I thought no grip bug was literally no grip and didn't pay attention, my cars always moved forward at almost normal speeds.

I'm experiencing what you see in this video. It just comes and goes. For now gonna add some brake deadzone and go with the flow!

That doesn't look right at all.

What platform are you on? What traction aids are you running? What controller?