F1 2019 Cover

Posted (edited)

Like every year, I've started with an idea for F1 2019 possible cover; What do you think about it? What should this year cover looks like?

2db15qp.jpg

Any suggestion is appreciated :classic_happy:

PS4F12019SS.bmp

Edited by GioppinoYT
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Zero cares for cover art. My only suggestion would be that they list, all the aspects of the game that 100% just work on the back cover, so when inevitably none of it is working it will be easier to process a refund.

• Haha 1

Looks awesome, but of course personally I’d prefer F1 2019 to be a DLC addon for 2018 so we can play the game a lot sooner ;) 

Guess if we do have to wait until August then I’m curious to see what Codies can add to the game this year in terms of new features :)

• Agree 1

I really like the look of this, however I feel that Bottas and Vettel deserve to be included on the cover, even if they are not nessicarily looking like title favourites.

Ferrari have a clause in their contract that their car has to be in the front in all marketing materials including the cover of the game. 

Posted (edited)

With all those young drivers on there I would add some rookies as well like Norris and Albon. 

Edited by BelgiumDude

It's not always the best indication of what the general cover will look like, but here's the steel book for this year's game:f1-2019-steelbook-1024x638.jpg

1 hour ago, RickPhotosphere said:

It's not always the best indication of what the general cover will look like, but here's the steel book for this year's game:f1-2019-steelbook-1024x638.jpg

Source ?