Sign in to follow this  

Option to disable co-driver comments...

after every stage, like "that was fast but let´s check the times".

Those are ok at first but after hundreds times it would be nice to turn comments off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 8

italian codriver...horrible! le peggiori pacenotes. le migliori pacenotes italiane in un game di rally sono solo su sebastien Loeb rally evo

• Disagree 1

teknoid85 un italiano che mette NON MI PIACE ad una cosa vera, in italia ci stiamo lamentando tutti di questo. sei un leccaculo dei codies o di rally non capisci un cazzo? detto da uno che fa da 20 anni il ricognitore. 

Great idea! Also Get off Phil and bring back Paul's voice from DR 1

• Agree 7

Isn't there an option somehwhere to disable co-driver chatter? Also, Phill is a fantastic co-driver.

• Agree 1

On 3/24/2019 at 10:46 AM, Pistro said:

Isn't there an option somehwhere to disable co-driver chatter? Also, Phill is a fantastic co-driver.

Phil was a great co-driver, however the amount of his recorded voice is not enough... and his recorded speech is toneless without emotions, too robotic, boring and non-informative.
Same for the pacenotes in general in DR 2.0

22 minutes ago, RallyLover19 said:

Phil was a great co-driver, however the amount of his recorded voice is not enough... and his recorded speech is toneless without emotions, too robotic, boring and non-informative.
Same for the pacenotes in general in DR 2.0

listen to his calls in onboards, its like the criticisms of Nicky on D4 world class codrivers are always cool calm and relaxed.. in terms of the pacenotes most of the pacenotes are 'ok' but he will only say what Codies ask him to say i guess

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/27/2019 at 1:54 PM, AT4047 said:

listen to his calls in onboards, its like the criticisms of Nicky on D4 world class codrivers are always cool calm and relaxed.. in terms of the pacenotes most of the pacenotes are 'ok' but he will only say what Codies ask him to say i guess

Yep, as my friend who's doing rally IRL says, co-drivers first duty is to bring peace.

• Agree 1

Patch 1.5 released, is Phill finally quiet when arrive finish line?

On 6/11/2019 at 10:25 PM, SimFunny said:

Patch 1.5 released, is Phill finally quiet when arrive finish line?

No. Same as before.

On 3/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, ZbP said:

Yep, as my friend who's doing rally IRL says, co-drivers first duty is to bring peace.

No. It depends on the driver's needs.

Hi everyone, on Co Drivers,,

1) Call outs,  I would sometimes like my co driver to be more or less informative,,sometimes he talks to much,so for me an option for more or less informative to go along with co driver calls sooner or later adjustment slider bar.

2) Voices,    I would also like the sound of my wife's voice as i have to listen to her or there could be trouble and maybe upload her calls for in game as my voice choice not that many call out words in the pace notes maybe someone i know or with Samir's co driver or English speaking of the following  A Frenchman Spaniard South African Chinese Indian or strong ascents like Welsh Scottish Highlands Irish North Yorkshire outback Australian deep south American just not Ozzy or a Glaswegian as even when speaking English i still cant understand them and people say i am broad Scotts however they are cool but i need to be able to somewhat understand them.

3) Chit chat , the level of small talk before and after a stage again slider bar more or less small talk my co driver knows nothing else other than we need to check the tyres or do better or maybe we did alright and puncture ,maybe a joke or weather report or i have a dodgy stomach after a dodgy take away before a stage or stage thoughts or the level of excitement during call outs easy going or absolute panicking funny or serious.

I am sure there are Many great ideas out there from you all and would be fun to hear them all, maybe one day we might have something.

Well just one of my many ideas touching on its Co Drivers.😉