Jump to content Jump to content

fanatec wheel problems since update? anyone?

I. SoSlo

Yep, its happened to my Fanatec V2.5, its working until the moment i go to drive then the wheel spins left and right uncontrollably.It then switches off and will not turn back on until i leave the game.

i have tried it now a few times and its the same thing over again(i am a console pleb,X box one X)to say the patch has caused a issue with the V2.5 on the X would be a massive understatement.So i can tell you the Fanatec V2.5 wheelbase does not work AT ALL with Dirt Rally 2.0 on the Xbox after this so called patch

Ok, so i have the latest firmware and drivers up to date in my Clubsport V2.5 wheel base

Wheel wouldn't work so i uninstalled then reinstalled the game on my X. WHALA! the wheel is working played for a couple of hours over a 2 or 3 day period all seemed fine

i jump on  today aaaaannnd guess what? it doesn't work, the exact same issue! The wheel works fine with FM7 and PC2,it must be the game or is it?

is my wheel base faulty? i don't know whats going on.I'm at a complete loss and bummed out 😣

I did read on another forum that a codmasters bug has been around since dirt3 (PC) that disconnects wheel at random or some kind of usb problems? oh well 

Wouldnt be the 1st time ive seen driver problems.

All good for me since i reinstalled. I feel sorry for you console guys.

Hadiii im glad in you opinion FFB is good. most peeps i talk to know something is wrong with ffb, all one has to do is drive in other games, but this thread isnt about ffb.

rally cross cars/tracks are pretty good. to bad rally dont have the same ffb

Archived