Jump to content Jump to content

"GP World Championship" eh? Sounds like there's some F1 level motorsport at the high-end of this game. I wonder if Codemasters have signed up a real life team like Williams, or created a "Masters Grand Prix" (ToCA Race Driver 2) F1-alike series... I hope it won't be Indy Car racing worldwide but called GP...

I thought it'd be best if the GRID Autosport game finished with you having a test with a real life F1 team perhaps, that could be a bit of an advert for F1 2014... or maybe Ravenwest could be added as a fictional extra team in F1 2014 lol... Codemasters did have extra fictional teams in F1 Race Stars, after all...
A good spread so that if you want to collect as many points or medals as possible you need to play every aspect of career. It's not an incentive for me but it'll get a few people to try the different disciplines that wouldn't have. Didn't see many individual track related ones or drift ones like in grid 2. That's good
@Loore Please, answer there will be again online upgrades? In G2 it was one of the things, that ruined game. It is the upgrades of same kind or other? (Achievement "Install all the upgrades and tuning options on a car in Online")
Nutopian said:
@Loore Please, answer there will be again online upgrades? In G2 it was one of the things, that ruined game. It is the upgrades of same kind or other?
Yes, there are upgrades. One of the options we've added to custom cups is the ability to force all cars to run at 'stock' should that be what you're after.