Sign in to follow this  

grid autosport league xbox 360

Hi all, going to be running a 6 team league in the new year. It's being organised at this moment. 6 clubs, 2 racers per team battling it out to take as many points as possible for drivers and team standings. We would like to run every track on the game, it's upto you to pick your drivers. If you want to participate then send me a message on here or send me a message on my gamer tag at NWR l Charger l. A small amount of clubs have been banned from this league (for various reasons), I'm not naming or shaming. Dates and times will be specified once we know everybody's availability and it will be possible to use backup drivers to. Oh.... prizes will be involved for 1st,  2nd and 3rd positions as well as a team prize! :) happy racing!

Would that league have clean, fair racers in?? 

http://youtu.be/7c11eg_Jq5s

http://youtu.be/8k-CM43FoGc

http://youtu.be/J0M-H-AxBf8

Im guessing NSR are banned.  We'd decline anyway,  style of racing is a little too aggressive for my liking. (NOT ALL, JUST MOST)

Hahaa. Anybody that knows who my team really are they know we are clean and consistent. I'm just glad you spend most of your hours in the day editing videos of and me and my club. We aren't wreckers hence why we're so bad at it, we can't wreck, we just have a good laugh trying to do it. Now stop bringing your drama onto the forums. It's just a laugh.  Try having a laugh for a change and stop taking things so seriously it's not good for you.

Thats not entirely accurate is it.  

a small number of NWR race clean.  The rest dont want to actually race.  

You must have bumped you head the other night when you got wrecked.  

none of us take it too seriously....its a game.  

Thats why our party was filled with laughter and tears from laughter the other night, when you and gregtwo were in our lobby acting like fools, and being treated with the respect that you both deserve.  

Not bringing any drama pal,  thats your department.   I just wanted to show your potential league members, what its like racing with you.  

:smiley: 

Haha I'm pretty sure nobody really cares. We race clean with people that race clean with us, I give 3 chances. Il be honest, I used to be really competitive on grid. If I still want to race competitively I set up a custom lobby and invite the cleanest fastest people I know but if I want to mess around and have some fun I join play list races. After all,  gaming is about having fun isn't it? I think you should speak to ajax and tic tic boom. They seem to think kicking off is the most 'effective' way of dealing with things.  They embarrass themselves.  

Oh and if I remember correctly.... POOTASHBANDIT wanted to meet me for a fight haha. Maybe have a word with him aswell. Yeah you make friends on xbox but come on, all you are to me is a voice on a mic. The same as everyone else. And he wants to fight me haha

I had many races with nwr team in grid and i cant  say they are crashers. ..maybe u brake too early;)

Maybe you raced with the clean ones.  

(Not the ones in the videos above)

Maybe they didnt brake early enough...............................or at all. :smile: 

either way.....a picture speak a thousand words,  how many words does a video.....or 12 speak?

Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man  :smiley: 

Maybe one day you will be given the gift of maturity. Bitching about clubs on a game isn't my idea of a good time. I dunno what your social life is like but mine is still intact to some extent so get on with it mate. Just don't cry about it. A bit silly really. If you can't take a mess about online then that's your problem. 

Awwww charger...... LMFAO Was it me who couldnt take it? 

[NSR] 10 - [NWR] 2  

I never wrecked my car.  You got wrecked, and gregtwo wrecked himself. 

Just remind me again which team it was on the forum, who started complaining about [AOR]  boosting? 
Is that taking the game to seriously?  

Maybe one day you will be given the gift of maturity. Bitching about clubs on a game isn't my idea of a good time. I dunno what your social life is like but mine is still intact to some extent so get on with it mate. Just don't cry about it. A bit silly really. If you can't take a mess about online then that's your problem. 
And getting taken out by Gregtwo for absolutely no reason isn't my idea of a good time... he's been doing it since the game came out.... one of the fastest racers on the game and he can't even pass me clean.  Judging from the amount of votes he gets on him I'm not the only one.  He really lets you and the rest of NWR down.

Still, we've made it "fun" now :)

Haha I'm pretty sure nobody really cares. We race clean with people that race clean with us, I give 3 chances. Il be honest, I used to be really competitive on grid. If I still want to race competitively I set up a custom lobby and invite the cleanest fastest people I know but if I want to mess around and have some fun I join play list races. After all,  gaming is about having fun isn't it? I think you should speak to ajax and tic tic boom. They seem to think kicking off is the most 'effective' way of dealing with things.  They embarrass themselves.  

Furthermore,  untill YOU joined our lobby, to help Scrambledegg.....You and I and my team raced you and your team clean. 

YOU were the one who came into the lobby to cause trouble.   

Thats exactly what you got. 

Its ok for [NWR] to smash up [AOR] for boosting.   But you ORDER one of your team, to stop crashing into scrambledegg and to leave the lobby. 

Then you and gregtwo come into our lobby to smash us?  Why?  Whats it got to do with you?  We only ever raced you clean? 

So you dont race clean with people who race you clean......do you!

You embarrass yourself.  

http://youtu.be/5DMeGb4cJu8?list=UUPFJaXPcn2L04IZi9-T3xjQ

Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man

You see this is so childish lol. If I were to join your lobby to wreck you in the first place I would have done it lol.  I did nothing wrong to start with. Greg two hits fluke so you take me out. Come on a bit stupid isn't it? I don't even care lol. A games a game. My theory is avoid the wreckers and you will have a clean race. That's exactly what I'm doing now.... greg is alright. He comes on and messes about. He has a laugh. He races clean when he wants to race clean just like I do and I'm not one for stopping him. I'm not his dad. And about AOR boosting wasn't it your member prototype racer?  Haha. I don't know what point you are trying to prove here because nobody actually gives a crap. Let it go.

The point that makes me understand your really serious about this crap is because you bring it onto the codemasters forums. 

I find it funny how team leaders suddenly "forget" about their "clean" ethics when they are not able to control their dirty team members.
Explanations are always the same: "he is an adult", "i'm not his dad".... etc.  Rules are on the paper, reality is that it's enuf to race clean few against other members. If one is crashing other ppl it is called having a laugh.
Only thing that counts is to have bigger number of members. 
Maybe it's just me but i always expect from team members the higher quality of racing, since all teams advertise themselves as clean.
So ..... Charger, haven't we met before, coz your words remind me of other so called "clean" team leader who was giving me exact same BS when his team member was having a brain fart on the track.

Right let's just throw what greg did out the window. What was your problem with me? It took till the second lap for you to hit me. I didn't hit you. I was just racing as you do. Your only explanation is your team member hit my girlfriend.... I couldn't give a toss. It's not important to me. It wouldn't have affected my race if you didn't T bone Me.  I didn't expect you to hit me because I didn't expect you to rise to that. Greg is my mate, it doesn't mean I'm gonna start wrecking you or anybody else if I seen you in a lobby. I know greg has a gob on him and likes to troll a lot and stuff but that's not my problem. People don't like him, people find him hilarious it's each to their own. I think he cracks a good joke. You just know how to pull a situation out of hand as you have done with most other clubs and racers on grid. You haven't exactly got the cleanest guys on your team either. POOTASHBANDIT is the one I have a problem with. A xbox hard man. He must be in his 40s and he wants to fight people come on.... do you see that as acceptable?  Yet you have caused all of this fuss over greg ramming one of your members? I think you need to look a little closer to home when you point the finger.

So it's ok for your team member to ram other players for a good laugh? I thought your motto is to "take pride in clean racing"? Hypocrisy, isn't it?
I don't expect it of RTA (or his mates) coz he is pride of his ramming skills. But at least his honest.

From what I remember everyone were messing everyone up In that lobby to... because we have the reputation for being the fastest on xbox 360 GAS does that mean we aren't allowed to join in the fun? NSR have the reputation of being wreckers. If that's what they wanted then that's what they've got. It makes no difference whether it's one club battling with them or another. I can't remember one clean room I've had with NSR. If they aren't trying to wreck us they're trying to wreck somebody else. Once you have managed pull your tongue out of RTA's arse and cleaned it appropriately you might actually understand that this is just a game. You lot are treating it like a reality event. Real life racing. As for your idea of trying to ruin a league I have set up it hasn't worked. The league is set.

Small hit isnt crashing...normal in race...crashing is hit in full speed in first corner without brakes lol...dont forget that in 3 laps no many chances so u must push ur best))mistakes are normal))

Can any of you remember the battle between plato and matt neal?  Yeah that's a real reason to be angry. They have knocked each other off the track countless times but they are mature. adults.  Would Sam tordoff or Gordon shedden start T boning the opposition? I highly doubt it.its all about having a laugh.

@camron72‌ I understand you mate. The only problem are these guys are holding a grudge over one lobby.  As far as I'm concerned they can get on with it. We know where to race clean and it's the best way to avoid these people :)

So it's ok for your team member to ram other players for a good laugh? I thought your motto is to "take pride in clean racing"? Hypocrisy, isn't it?
I don't expect it of RTA (or his mates) coz he is pride of his ramming skills. But at least his honest.
You have the wrong Charger, you are referring to me and I told you that I had a word with my team member but as I said I cannot physically stop anyone doing what they want, he took issue with you and I have no idea why as he normally is clean but hey ho it was weeks ago.