Sign in to follow this  

grid autosport league xbox 360

You see this is so childish lol. If I were to join your lobby to wreck you in the first place I would have done it lol.  I did nothing wrong to start with. Greg two hits fluke so you take me out. Come on a bit stupid isn't it? I don't even care lol. A games a game. My theory is avoid the wreckers and you will have a clean race. That's exactly what I'm doing now.... greg is alright. He comes on and messes about. He has a laugh. He races clean when he wants to race clean just like I do and I'm not one for stopping him. I'm not his dad. And about AOR boosting wasn't it your member prototype racer?  Haha. I don't know what point you are trying to prove here because nobody actually gives a crap. Let it go.
The reason you joined the lobby was because NWR Swany was racing with us, and we were playing with Scrambledegg, 

Scambledegg complains to YOU, about NWR swany hitting him.  You message or party chat Swany and give him loads of grief about it.  You order him to leave the lobby.  

3 races later.....YOU join me,  sit in the lobby for a bit listening to us laughing about scrambledegg,  you leave,  Then re-join ME, and gregtwo, scramblegg and Swany and a few others are all in my party, from joining or accepting your invites.  

1st thing gregtwo does, is T-bone into fluke taking her out of 1st place.   She gets back past him, as he lacks consistency, and he didnt like it, so he T-bones her and takes the win.  

NWR dont have the reputation for being the fastest drivers on Grid Autosport,  pushiest maybe,  but not the fastest.   
Only within your team do you have the reputation for being the fastest.  How many team members?   How many of them are actually top 1% fast on the challenges?    5 or 6 of you at best.  Hardly a reputation for the whole team.  

NSR only have a reputation for being wreckers, amongst the idiots.   We are all happy with that, as these people cannot race properly in the first place,  its ok for them to wreck us, but not for us to do it back.......I DONT THINK SO!  LOL

NSR race clean...........UNTILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL some idiot decides they dont want to play clean. 
(Which is why we were having fun with scrambledegg in the first place)  

Here is a recent clean race.......not an NWR in sight:

http://youtu.be/dOjh_5GXVVw

:D

. God I'm not even gonna pay attention to this crap anymore to this 'gregtwo' crap anymore.  IT IS A GAME. Grow a set of bollocks and stop being such a little girl.  Them 5 or 6 members btw, some of the only ones that play the game. ... everyone else have went to xbox one, we have the reputation for being the fastest club. I didn't say anything about individual  members. We have a few people which we are training in. Time trial leaderboards,  we top a food fraction of them. ... I'd say we have the fastest guys on the game. Like I said.... I can't tell greg what to do. Not his dad, his boss or any form of authority to him. Like I said you know how to take stuff well out of line.  Your a drama queen.  Everybody knows by your videos that's all they make you come across as.

So it's ok for your team member to ram other players for a good laugh? I thought your motto is to "take pride in clean racing"? Hypocrisy, isn't it?
I don't expect it of RTA (or his mates) coz he is pride of his ramming skills. But at least his honest.
You have the wrong Charger, you are referring to me and I told you that I had a word with my team member but as I said I cannot physically stop anyone doing what they want, he took issue with you and I have no idea why as he normally is clean but hey ho it was weeks ago.
I knew NWRCharger and you wasn't the same person, when i was asking him if we had met before. NWR is an xbox team not pc. Although I had that 1% doubt if maybe your the same guy - coz of the same explanations you were giving me when your guy was crashing me without the reason. I actually wondered if u read that and comment on it.
I wanted to write here before about how RWB dealt with that situation, but didn't want that shaming BS. You actually came out by yourself.

@NWRCharger - i don't care about RTA, he is an arrogant immature dick if u ask me. I don't even play on xbox.
I just wanted to express my feelings about hypocritical team leaders. You better don't run teams at all if only thing you care for is recruiting more and more members. Instead of the quality of them. 

@ NWR/RWB/whatever Chargers
Don't put "clean" or "fair play" in your mottos if you lack ability to enforce it from your members.

.... because we have the reputation for being the fastest on xbox 360 GAS 
.....is just a game. You lot are treating it like a reality event. Real life racing. 
Looks like you also threat it seriously - caring about your "fastest rep" etc.
Yes it's a game, that i spend some time on. And i want to spend that time without dealing with BS ppl. On fair racing.
When there are real ppl involved it is actually reality event don't you think? It's real ppl vs real ppl but with different tools.

Actually as a roof/hood/incar cam user, i feel like i'm inside the car and when i'm getting unexpectedly t-boned full speed by some idiot, and when the whole screen shakes from it, the impact really messes up with my aging brain and heart. Maybe you chase cam users don't get it but it's really not a pleasant feeling.

@NWR charger,  you cannot control gregtwo?  

But you can control NWR Swany? 

What's the difference? 

Or is it the fact that gregtwo is faster than you, and you don't want him to leave NWR.  Is that why you can't control him?  We would hate for your team to lose xp....that would be the end if the world..... Right? 

Sorry Charger but you come across as slightly hypocritical:

1)  You say you give people three chances to race clean then you hit them back.... that's precisely what NSR do yet you calls us wreckers.

2)  You tell people not to take the game too seriously yet you were on here not so long back complaining about team BEE being "boosters" and have stated previously that you have smashed AOR off the track (because you believe they are boosters?)

3)  You complain about things spilling over onto the forum yet you're quite happy to publicly name people and slate them on your xbox live profile.

4)  You say your team is clean and consistent yet you seem to have no problem with gregtwo going around smashing people for no reason (not just me other people too, even people in your own team don't like him).

5)  You say you can't tell gregtwo what to do yet you have done so with other members (which is partly why they left) and you also expect RTA to have a word with tic tic, ajax and pootash.

Yes this whole thing is stupid and out of hand so why did you bother starting it?  

Out of hand......maybe.

Stupid......No.  

You stuck your nose in where it wasnt wanted/needed  and didnt belong. 

You were wrecked in the process, 

The only part I find stupid, was you getting involved.....You know we dont take crap.......off ANYONE or ANY TEAM.
You have raced NSR cleanly,  you know we all race better than EVO,  

My team has never claimed to be the fastest or the cleanest team.  What we have claimed, is that if a team or person is dirty with us, then we will wreck that person/team untill the end of time, or untill we cannot be bothered any more. 
People always have the opportunity to race us clean 1st.  Not many choose that option, but some do, and the ones that do, get the same in return.  

I find it strange that you were confused as to the reason why I took you out on Algarve..........seeing as NWR gregtwo T-BONED  fluke right infront of you.  

Could someone as good as you, or better than you T-bone another good player  by accident?   Someone who is in the top 1% on any challenge knows the track.  

All of you team know the playlist tracks.

So what was the T-bone from gregtwo all about?  

Dont you think its a bit stupid that you can tell one NWR member to play clean, but not a different member? 
Dont you think it would be wise to not go T-boning the team you say has a reputation for being wreckers? 

At Least our reputation in your eyes is now correct.  I dont like it when people have the wrong idea about my team.  Where applicable I like to correct peoples opinions,  or if need be, supply them with a valid reason for their opinion. 

hi gregtwo here,

sorry if I have hit NSR at any point im not very good at the game sometimes I miss my braking point. I am trying really hard to get better if you guys would like to give me some tips that woudl be realy cool :))

PS: xox fluke xox baby you r the 1 for me, you have ignored all my messages but your empty responses only make my heart beat stronger :wink: 

An xbox 360 racing league on grid, is a great idea. Putting drivers up against each other in teams of two, will increase racing skill, awareness, and develop friendships across the game. Now regarding this other "out of space" stuff going on in here. This has nothing to do with this topic. Looking at these videos posted by RTA noskills, and comments following, looks to me like a name and shame game (breach of the forums code of conduct). A clutch at straws to try and salvage his own reputation in some way (the first line of defence is usually attack) , highlighting the bad of everyone else, and shaming the name of NWR! A disagreement, that is not a part of this post and forum, but of that in grid-autosport! It is drama, this is not eastenders, it is a social forum, I would thank-you RTA noskills, to take you arguments and keep them where they belong, and not spill them over into here , bringing shame to NWR! You yourself are far from the cleanest I've seen drive, alongside you're teammates on grid autosport, and you have no place promoting this self-centred generated propaganda!!!

I'm usually at the back of the pack so thankfully I miss all of the drama of fighting for the lead positions.  lol

imCMG said:
What you guys at NSR don't quite realise, Is that we could pass you clean if we wanted (Granted, only when some of us can actually catch you ;) ) But we simply dont want to.

Other people I race totally fine with, with the exception of a few (JackScorpio, SEBOS and a few others) 

I simply choose not to race clean with you guys, and that's the same for pretty much everyone else to which you have some sort of agenda against, they aren't doing this to other people, just NSR, and that's because you're a giant set of sausage gobbling, self revolving a***hats.

Thats always been the issue......since day 1.   "We simply dont want to"   Thats perfectly acceptable to us.  
We have always treated people with the same respect they show us.   We will continue to do the same. 

When a team leader says their ENTIRE team is going to smash us to $##**,  we simply take them out first.  

Its funny how many people want us to race clean, AFTER they have been dirty and seen what happens. 
If only they had just been clean in the first place.  

The whole purpose of posting the videos in the first place, was just to show what kind of racing you can expect in an NWR lobby.   I cannot help the fact that the video may be seen by some as naming and shaming, but its not, its just showing what happens when you race some NWR players.   No shame involved,  its just a bit fun,  this is how they have fun.  Charger said so himself,  so there is definately no shame involved in the 3 hilarious, fun, NWR clean race videos. 

Didnt work out earlier on for you Charger or gregtwo did it?   We were just racing clean, you found our lobby, and tried to cause trouble,  which lead to gregtwo leaving the lobby, before the end of 1 race, and you in 3rd place,  
and an NSR 1-2.   Why bother  LOL? 

We are not running your paint job,  one of the team had a go at designing a paint job, and thats what they came up with.  We decided its a bit on the boring side, and are making another one.  

:smile: 

You are seriously pathetic lol. Got tic tic boom being a tail at the start of the race so greg give him a taste of his own medicine. We had no intention of wrecking anybody. It's you and NSR all about trying to humiliate other racers.  Fair enough you beat me. Not that hard of a job as I've never really been super quick on the game but I caught you though and pulled half a second on your lap time.  That's good enough for me. If I wanted to race dirty you would a had it on the first turn or even the last one when I caught you and fluke. Take all the videos you want your only giving yourself a worse reputation.  Nobody thinks any less of us because of it and tbh I've had a couple of messages laughing at how pathetic you are. 

imCMG said:
What you guys at NSR don't quite realise, Is that we could pass you clean if we wanted (Granted, only when some of us can actually catch you ;) ) But we simply dont want to.

Other people I race totally fine with, with the exception of a few (JackScorpio, SEBOS and a few others) 

I simply choose not to race clean with you guys, and that's the same for pretty much everyone else to which you have some sort of agenda against, they aren't doing this to other people, just NSR, and that's because you're a giant set of sausage gobbling, self revolving a***hats.

Thats always been the issue......since day 1.   "We simply dont want to"   Thats perfectly acceptable to us.  
We have always treated people with the same respect they show us.   We will continue to do the same. 

When a team leader says their ENTIRE team is going to smash us to $##**,  we simply take them out first.  

Its funny how many people want us to race clean, AFTER they have been dirty and seen what happens. 
If only they had just been clean in the first place.  

The whole purpose of posting the videos in the first place, was just to show what kind of racing you can expect in an NWR lobby.   I cannot help the fact that the video may be seen by some as naming and shaming, but its not, its just showing what happens when you race some NWR players.   No shame involved,  its just a bit fun,  this is how they have fun.  Charger said so himself,  so there is definately no shame involved in the 3 hilarious, fun, NWR clean race videos. 

Didnt work out earlier on for you Charger or gregtwo did it?   We were just racing clean, you found our lobby, and tried to cause trouble,  which lead to gregtwo leaving the lobby, before the end of 1 race, and you in 3rd place,  

We are not running your paint job,  one of the team had a go at designing a paint job, and thats what they came up with.  We decided its a bit on the boring side, and are making another one.  

:smile: 
New to the forums, So apologies if i'm not replying correctly...

Oh no, trust me we did want to, just unfortunatley rather than pointing out it out to someone that maybe a certain move wasn't the best and leaving it at that, you decide to hound them and hound them some more. Infact, as you're aware, I stayed out of it and raced clean with you guys for the longest while, before I simply got bored and wanted to join in. I love it, it genuinely is some of the best nights "racing" Ive had toying with you guys, the mind games, trying to outsmart each other in corners, and guess each others moves etc.

I have no problems with your video's, your "in-game morals" (Some of which can be slightly OTT btw) and like I said on one of your older video's, I've watched every single one, picked up a lot of "tips and tricks" if you will, with regards to my general racing style, and "on track etiquette" and all round, has made my races a whole lot better (Until you guys come in the room ofc ;) )

In fact have no real problems with you as a person, nor your team. I sent you  a message a couple of nights ago congratulating you guys on hitting the Top 10, Something which is currently pretty god damn hard to do, what with boosters everywhere (Still hoping @Loore might sort that s*** for us at some point) and with only a small team of what 5/6? We've got 25+ Members and are still only very slowly climbing place by place. 

I just find it fun and oh so banterful ;) 

imCMG said: 
New to the forums, So apologies if i'm not replying correctly...

Oh no, trust me we did want to, just unfortunatley rather than pointing out it out to someone that maybe a certain move wasn't the best and leaving it at that, you decide to hound them and hound them some more.
Really? Ive tried that with many people.  "mate what was that? You cant dive bomb into the turn at the last second like that, thats not racing,  Please dont do that to me again" 
gets me no reply, or abuse.  My answer to that is wreck them.

But people dont seem to like it back.  I cannot for the life of me understand why they like to dish it out, but dont want it back.  

Infact, as you're aware, I stayed out of it and raced clean with you guys for the longest while, before I simply got bored and wanted to join in. I love it, it genuinely is some of the best nights "racing" Ive had toying with you guys, the mind games, trying to outsmart each other in corners, and guess each others moves etc.
I would have said some of the worst nights racing.  
I have no problems with your video's, your "in-game morals" (Some of which can be slightly OTT btw) and like I said on one of your older video's, I've watched every single one, picked up a lot of "tips and tricks" if you will, with regards to my general racing style, and "on track etiquette" and all round, has made my races a whole lot better (Until you guys come in the room ofc ;) )
So that means you've seen the ones about Scramblewizard and [CRL].  Then you know exactly what the problem is.   Its not a problem with you, but you say yourself you got bored of racing clean, and started being dirty. You just get pushed out of the way so I/we can walk upto scramble. 
We had agreed to race clean with this guy, and his team, which you were in. We were racing clean.  Then broomy happened.(video of this you will have seen).  Broomy incident happened after our teams had settled any problems,  Then at a later date, Scramble decides out of the blue, he doesnt want to be clean anymore.(video of this you have seen also)   From that point to today I have been treating scramble as he treated me.  He has told me his team are getting involved many times, and we have involved them when we have seen them.  We dont actively go looking for noobs, but we do seem to find them quite a bit. 

In fact have no real problems with you as a person, nor your team. I sent you  a message a couple of nights ago congratulating you guys on hitting the Top 10, Something which is currently pretty god damn hard to do, what with boosters everywhere (Still hoping @Loore might sort that s*** for us at some point) and with only a small team of what 5/6? We've got 25+ Members and are still only very slowly climbing place by place. 

I just find it fun and oh so banterful ;) 
Our only problem with you is you started being dirty.  But its not really a problem.  Racing clean is actually harder than being dirty.  Its just made it easier,  Instead of racing you clean, to get to scramble, I can now just bin you and not give it another thought. 

I never got your message about the club position,  you were blocked after you sent me some crappy message the night you turned dirty.  Untill today, when you were kicked from the lobby, and invited back. (the invite unblocked you).  Thanks for the congratulations anyway,  NSR has been around since day 1, where as your team is fairly new in creation.  But its really not something any of us are remotely interested in,  is just an XP leaderboard. It simply shows how much the game has been played. 

Your team will catch us and overtake us, and you should do with more players, but honestly its just something that NWR and scramble care dearly about.  Like that song "all about the bass"  NWR, AOR, and EVO, its all about the xp,  

Leaderboards should be done in a PGR4 style,  points system,  If I beat you, you give me some points and vice versa.  XP means nothing.  But a high rank player in the PGR4 system, won alot of races.  Rather than earnt lots of XP.  

If you guys want it that bad, just go and do the 1lap thing that NWR got upset about AOR doing. 

Roll on March 2015.....I hope project cars is more like forza style,  this will keep the noob population to a minimum, and keep some of NSR from playing Autosport.  I love this game and dont want to play forza again, it just feels to slow, but this game is made for everyone, and thats whats wrong with it. 
Noobs dont get better because they can flashback.  That is a major cause for the poor standard of driving seen across Autosport. (No one in particular, just in general).  The number of below average to average players, is waaay higher than the number of good - excellent players.  Thats because of the flashbacks also.  

:smiley: 

Can't we all just get along and forgive and forget? All this 'I'm going to wreck them because they wrecked me', 'You're a dirty driver' ,'No you're a dirty driver' and team vendettas is totally pointless and is ruining the game for those who just want to race clean. I've had good races with everyone on this thread. I've also been subjected to being constantly wrecked by a certain team because of this too. Despite having nothing to do with any of the incidents mentioned. There's huge amounts of childishness going on on all sides. People just need to grow up. It's only a game and I'd like to enjoy playing it without knowing I'll be deliberately targeted by certain players if I end up in a lobby with them. I'd also like to see an end to individual/team revenge wrecking by everyone. If people want to play dirty I just ignore them and try to beat them clean.

Can't we all just get along and forgive and forget? All this 'I'm going to wreck them because they wrecked me', 'You're a dirty driver' ,'No you're a dirty driver' and team vendettas is totally pointless and is ruining the game for those who just want to race clean. I've had good races with everyone on this thread. I've also been subjected to being constantly wrecked by a certain team because of this too. Despite having nothing to do with any of the incidents mentioned. There's huge amounts of childishness going on on all sides. People just need to grow up. It's only a game and I'd like to enjoy playing it without knowing I'll be deliberately targeted by certain players if I end up in a lobby with them. I'd also like to see an end to individual/team revenge wrecking by everyone. If people want to play dirty I just ignore them and try to beat them clean.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out that if everyone had a policy of going out to deliberately wreck people in revenge then the whole world would just become one giant wrecking spree in pretty short order.

So the only logical conclusion to draw from this is that people who practice revenge wrecking enjoy wrecking more than racing.

Actually I didn't leave because of you I left because I went out for dinner, thats right I LEFT THE HOUSE, you should try it buddy its even more realistic than grid autosport, maybe you could treat fluke to a romantic meal that isnt at mcdonalds for once - this could also help with the old calorie control.

Your score keeping between NSR and NWR is pathetic, let me poke some holes..

- We join and you and fluke are already 1-2 in the lobby, we start in last.
- One of your lesser skilled teammates holds back to ram us
- We eventually get through but by the this time you and your mammoth girlfriend are far into the distance
- You post on Youtube going "NWR HAHAH 10-2 omg these guys r so bAD!"""

- Oh and on the occasions we manage to get past your team mates and catch you and fluke on the track, those ones dont end up on youtube, isnt that funny!

-I pretty sure that most people have noticed that your 'series' of videos on youtube tend to only show one race of each playlist discipline, when everyone knows that there are two of each. suggesting that you tailor your little 'championship' to make us look bad :)

Wtf is control a member of team?u can still play with nwr team and fight or be king in session with slow noobs...i remember races nwr vs tsr vs otrao. ...crashes normal and everybody was excelent driver...no crying 2 months  after race...max 1-2 days))

gregtwo said:
Actually I didn't leave because of you I left because I went out for dinner, thats right I LEFT THE HOUSE, you should try it buddy its even more realistic than grid autosport, maybe you could treat fluke to a romantic meal that isnt at mcdonalds for once - this could also help with the old calorie control.

Your score keeping between NSR and NWR is pathetic, let me poke some holes..

- We join and you and fluke are already 1-2 in the lobby, we start in last.
- One of your lesser skilled teammates holds back to ram us
- We eventually get through but by the this time you and your mammoth girlfriend are far into the distance
- You post on Youtube going "NWR HAHAH 10-2 omg these guys r so bAD!"""

- Oh and on the occasions we manage to get past your team mates and catch you and fluke on the track, those ones dont end up on youtube, isnt that funny!

-I pretty sure that most people have noticed that your 'series' of videos on youtube tend to only show one race of each playlist discipline, when everyone knows that there are two of each. suggesting that you tailor your little 'championship' to make us look bad :)
Those ones dont end up on youtube???  12 races in a row.   I cant help the fact you guys didnt win more.  PMSL