Custom cars are faster now, max stability helps manage the oversteer.

I'm using mostly aero setup as before except for Monaco where I'm trying  more power and handling.  

AI behavior has taken the fun out of the game again.

• Agree 2

So, we now have the enhancements we asked for where you can choose car setup for a circuit. it even remembers the setup.

Here is my new problem.

Apart from Monaco, i haven’t found a setup other than full aero which is of any use. it seems that the best strategy is to sort by aero and chuck all the highest rated cards onto your car. then you start winning more. doesn’t matter if they are purple, blue or white, as long as they are aeromax.

anyone else find any worthwhile setups?

i have full aero, full handling and max car rating setups. always use full aero except monaco where handling seems to be far more important

Hi,

I am making a little tool (it will be a website) that let's you input your inventory and then it calculates all possible setups for you. You can say what priority the stats have and the tool will get the best setup, given your inventory.

I was wondering is something similar already exists, and if not whether people would like to use something like that.

I could use help, in the sense that I need an overview of all parts and what the stats are for every level. If people wanna help me, I will think up a way people can send me the parts (and stats) I am missing.

How does this sound to you people?

Posted (edited)

Quindi in fine più aero e guidabilità fanno andare l auto piu veloce?

E allora la Potenza a che serve?

Edited by Rokkino
Cambio domanda

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2019 at 12:04 PM, donnymacd said:

Handling and performance seems to have changed since last update. Has anyone’s ideas changed on best setup now? (if you can manage to race without game crashing on you of course ;))

Handling got reverted to a previous setting, which is probably the best the game has ever had. Also noticed I’m now getting marginally better times with max aero versus max handling in Monaco, making this game 100% max aero for me.

Edited by Fierce