F1 2019 Beta Testing Information/Sign-Up

Hello,

Does anyone have any information regarding the beta test for Formula One 2019 TM. I have signed up for previous beta test and have not been accepted. Any help regarding this will be fantastic.

Thanks
StoffelZeWaffle

Last year the beta was announced in a blog post on 28th March, so I expect some info in the coming 2 weeks or so, because Codies have been really quiet for a considerable amount of time now.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StoffelZeWaffle said:

Hello,

Does anyone have any information regarding the beta test for Formula One 2019 TM. I have signed up for previous beta test and have not been accepted. Any help regarding this will be fantastic.

Thanks
StoffelZeWaffle

ooh do people still play formula one?

how is it now?

haven't played since ages.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ryanjenson90 said:

ooh do people still play formula one?

how is it now?

haven't played since ages.

I don't play atm, but I plane on getting 2019 to do some league racing.

It's alright I guess but I wish they would fix there safety car the thing is glitched to hell never deploys at all unless it glitches around Hungary it's a total copy and paste game from 2017

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ive heard that they have been developing this game for 2 years so i do not think they will put out a beta

Edited by kyrillos152

14 minutes ago, kyrillos152 said:

Ive heard that they have been developing this game for 2 years so i do not think they will put out a beta

Well, you're wrong.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kyrillos152 said:

Faya said that will post later info of the beta, so I guess there is a beta

1 minute ago, Overfl0w said:

Faya said that will post later info of the beta, so I guess there is a beta

Thanks for the info

Posted (edited)

Custom liveries will make it far more unrecognizable. I do hope they don’t turn it into a circus act, allthough it might be nice for the leagues.

Edited by 1512marcel

On 4/2/2019 at 3:14 AM, wJoQeRw said:

How can i sign up i didnt understand help me please

go to your profile press edit profile and then scroll down you will see some thing that you have to fill in order to take part 

• Like 1

I signed up!! Thanks for the help guys!! I really hope I can get in as I feel there is a huge honour attached to being an F1 beta tester!!

Regards:
StoffelZeWaffle

For those still wondering you can sign up by:
Going to your PROFILE
Press EDIT PROFILE 
SCROLL down the menu you get until you get to the section say "Beta Testing Sign-Up"
FILL in the application with all your heart and soul so Codemasters know how much you want to participate!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, kalkoenfilettje said:

Can i still sign up?

Sign ups were closed as of April 10th. There may be some additional testers recruited later on, so keep checking the forums every now and then if you want to be a part of the beta that much.

I hope you'll have a great evening 🙂

Hi. I would like to participate in F1 2019 beta testing. Since I love the game from Codemasters formula 1. 

Thanks Gawer13

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gawer13 said:

Hi. I would like to participate in F1 2019 beta testing. Since I love the game from Codemasters formula 1. 

Thanks Gawer13

sign ups are closed and if you wanna attend next time you have to do it in your profil.

Edited by KiLLu12258

Very disappointing waited and proteted for the second year in a row

Can I still get f1 2019 beta as I didn’t know when it was coming out and didn’t know you had to sign up or what ever to get it just thought I would get it as I preordered it from game stores they usually have a code when they give you if there’s beta but didn’t get it either so just thought there wasn’t one 

5 minutes ago, SawyerJr said:

Can I still get f1 2019 beta as I didn’t know when it was coming out and didn’t know you had to sign up or what ever to get it just thought I would get it as I preordered it from game stores they usually have a code when they give you if there’s beta but didn’t get it either so just thought there wasn’t one 

Good evening!

The Beta is only for around a thousand people that applied for it and they have signed non-disclosure agreements. This beta is not made for advertisements like a lot of the times these days.