Sign in to follow this  

XP rating

I have over 300,000 XP Points. What the hell does it mean and what use is it?

Hello - the key details of the XP system were announced and explained in this blog post before Update 4 went live: http://blog.codemasters.com/mobile/03/f1-mobile-racing-new-xp-system-and-rd-boxes/ 

As also announced, the focus of the first iteration of this XP system was to offer more incentives for less experienced players for playing and progressing. The top echelon of players won't see much of the first version of the system, as they are usually already placed at the current top level. We have a huge number of players in the early or middle stages of the game and our feedback from those players on XP has been positive.

We had long discussions about reverting the progress of top players and putting them in the middle levels of XP, but did not want to take away your hard-earned progress. In the future, the XP system will expand and offer rewards/incentives for more players, including those who have progressed the furthest. 🙂

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello - the key details of the XP system were announced and explained in this blog post before Update 4 went live: http://blog.codemasters.com/mobile/03/f1-mobile-racing-new-xp-system-and-rd-boxes/ 

As also announced, the focus of the first iteration of this XP system was to offer more incentives for less experienced players for playing and progressing. The top echelon of players won't see much of the first version of the system, as they are usually already placed at the current top level. We have a huge number of players in the early or middle stages of the game and our feedback from those players on XP has been positive.

We had long discussions about reverting the progress of top players and putting them in the middle levels of XP, but did not want to take away your hard-earned progress. In the future, the XP system will expand and offer rewards/incentives for more players, including those who have progressed the furthest. 🙂

When the braking assist bug will be fixed?

Posted (edited)

Maybe to turn the question around and provide feedback, what would the advanced players like to be able to use their XP points for?

• Trade for credits or buy R&D packs as was possible pre 4.0
  • Cash in on Official cars or Helmets
  • Apply to acquire graphics to customize cars
  • Bring back F1 Grid Girls 😜
  • ???

Edited by StKnowhere

Yes, I did read the in-depth explanation upon release and then again, just now, to check that I had perhaps missed something and although it was written in English and the words themselves made sense, I can only conclude that it does nothing for me personally.

• Like 1