Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

This is a link to my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ05BZF9F6q2xKyV6viCBGg

Here I will be sharing all the setups I create on DiRT Rally 2.0. So if you cant be bothered or just don't know how to tune then this channel will eventually be a one stop shop for you.

I've currently completed 6 cars for the 6 locations in the game and all the setups are capable of top 10 times without a heavy sweat session.

The plan is to tune every car in the game for every location and have them all capable of a top 10 time. This however will take some time. My current rate of production is 1-2 cars per week.

I'm currently tuning the 4WD cars starting with the R5 cars and will be working backwards from there. 

If you like the setups obviously please show your appreciation with a like just so I know I'm still on the right track with the setups.

If you want to keep up to date with the latest setups I've done, either subscribe to my YouTube channel and/or follow me on Twitter.

Good luck on the stages!!

Cars Completed so far:

Lancia Fulvia HF

Ford Fiesta R2

Subaru WRX STI NR4

Peugeot 205 GTI

Skoda Fabia Rally 2005

Citroen C4 Rally

Mitsubishi Space Star R5

Peugeot 208 T16 R5

Edited by 2Technical
2 R5 car setups added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 2

No one has replied here, so I thought I'd extend mine (and probably others') appreciation for your guides. I hope you do get every car finished because I'm not the best tuner; your setups are far better than what I've come up with.

Thanks a lot for your effort and enthusiasm!

• Thanks 1

After realising I posted this in the wrong section I started a new thread in the correct section which is the thread I will be updating.

heres the link for the new thread