Jump to content
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any information on season 2 and possible to have other season??

Recommended Posts

hi, i know, it's early for want other dlc, because first season it's start from few weeks, but it's possible say only, maybe, what it's the "theme" of season 2?? it's possible to have other three country rally?? maybe galles, greese and finland ( for have all six countries of dirt 1)  and all other cars of dirt 1 (like 306,ibiza,037,focus 01 ecc ecc) maybe, if second stage it's on rx (please no...) it's real the possibility to have a third or other season?? thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skylinegtr34 said:

hi, i know, it's early for want other dlc, because first season it's start from few weeks, but it's possible say only, maybe, what it's the "theme" of season 2?? it's possible to have other three country rally?? maybe galles, greese and finland ( for have all six countries of dirt 1)  and all other cars of dirt 1 (like 306,ibiza,037,focus 01 ecc ecc) maybe, if second stage it's on rx (please no...) it's real the possibility to have a third or other season?? thanks!

As good as those remaining 3 rallies and cars are (i loved Greece and Wales),  it would be great to have some dlc that was new and not from Dirt 1. I only stopped playing it when dirt 2 came out recently...

 

but yeah, fingers crossed either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'theme' of Season 2 will be..

"Sliders Sliders Sliders for consoles". FOV slider, Bloom slider, night rally/rain percentage slider.

And totally revised heavy rain graphics, and sharper, more detailed textures on dirt surfaces.

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm going to do a poll on this

RX vs Rally for Season 2, anyone?

I like RX, but it's fairly clear that most players play rally and want more content for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ianism said:

I think I'm going to do a poll on this

RX vs Rally for Season 2, anyone?

I like RX, but it's fairly clear that most players play rally and want more content for that.

RX is cool but it doesn't need more locations. I'd like to see the alternative layouts come back and the rallycross mini/rallycross group b/307 but focus on rally otherwise. Maybe bring back PP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RallyCross actually does need more locations.. and im 95% sure season 2 will be at least part RallyCross content (already confirmed by codies as well somewhere here).

This is the official WRX title, but its missing 4 stages from the 2018 season which are: Estering "buxtehude" Germany, Killarney South Africa, Riga Latvia and Austin(cota) USA. so theres a lot that can be added. Or if they really want to impress WRX fans they could add the 2 new 2019 season tracks which are Abu Dhabi and Spa-Franchorchamps. Especially the last one would be a blast imo. because the course will go up and down Eau Rouge - Raidillon.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the fact they said on their blog "The season one content focuses purely on rally....." makes me think that season 2 doesn't, or at least not purely on Rally.

Also, no point in a poll as the plans are already decided and in place, just not revealed yet. A poll for season 3 would be good, however a better poll would be how many would buy a season 3, the results of that could go a long way to indicate if they continue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group B RX cars are scheduled for Season 2, so it won't be pure rally, that's guaranteed. The only question is: will it still have some rally content?

I, for one, am hoping we get one more rally and 2 RX locations. It would make the location count, for both disciplines, a nice and even 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DozUK said:

I think the fact they said on their blog "The season one content focuses purely on rally....." makes me think that season 2 doesn't, or at least not purely on Rally.

Also, no point in a poll as the plans are already decided and in place, just not revealed yet. A poll for season 3 would be good, however a better poll would be how many would buy a season 3, the results of that could go a long way to indicate if they continue.

Oh, I know that Season 2 is probably scheduled to be 100% RX.

my point is to make it clear to the devs what the players prefer. if rally DLC sells better, it is good business to do that. they probably have people working on RX locations already, but probably also have people working on the rest of the Season 1 content. I would prefer to have the latter group switch to rally stuff once they're done. if we can influence that, then why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DozUK said:

A poll for season 3 would be good, however a better poll would be how many would buy a season 3, the results of that could go a long way to indicate if they continue.

That will depend on how quickly and solid a patch is pulled to fix all the ongoing bugs. Because except for that, the game's a blast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riggs said:

That will depend on how quickly and solid a patch is pulled to fix all the ongoing bugs. Because except for that, the game's a blast.

Yeah, the game industry is a mess. It's backward, too much focus on pre-ordering extra content like the season passes before the game is even released.

I like season passes but unless you can guarantee a game release without bugs they're taking their eye off the ball right at the start. I'm talking generally here, luckily I'm not suffering any of the issues other people are with DR2 and I'm loving it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 3:12 PM, DozUK said:

Yeah, the game industry is a mess. It's backward, too much focus on pre-ordering extra content like the season passes before the game is even released.

I like season passes but unless you can guarantee a game release without bugs they're taking their eye off the ball right at the start. I'm talking generally here, luckily I'm not suffering any of the issues other people are with DR2 and I'm loving it.

 

 

That´s why I´m glad that there are still games like Sekiro for example (or many Nintendo- and Sony-exclusives; and of course others especially more out of the indie-department). No Season Pass announced before the game released, great PC-Version, no pre-order bullcrap like cutting stuff out of the game and offering as incentive, no bugs to speak of, no MTX/Lootbox/Games as a service-bullcrap etc. Just a game that was 100% finished before the release. And of course most importantly the game is friggin´great. Finally a game again that I personally have ZERO problems supporting and didn´t let me down one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as i remember the 2nd Season is Rallycross Themed.

About Season 3 i have the Deluxe Edition. But i dont buy any other Seasons/DLCs bevore the Game is 100% done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×