Season 2 Content Poll

Season 2 content preferences?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What type of content would you like to see in Season 2?

Posted (edited)

I know CM has said the DLC will be 50% rally and 50% rallycross. I am interested in what people here want to see. 

We know that Group B RX cars are pretty much confirmed, and there's likely Oliver Bennett's Mini RX.

We do not know if there will be more DLC outside of Season 1 or 2 - whether standalone like the 911 RGT, a Season 3, or free stuff. It is possible they have not decided either.

I don't think this will necessarily change the devs' plans. Again, I am just curious to see what DR2.0 players on this forum want.

Thanks for participating!

Edited by ianism

I see no point to vote for something which will never happened. They have got a plan, and they will never do anything else

• Agree 2

Rally, new rallys please.

Rallycroos for me...not exist. Boring and secundary.

I think Codemasters must have the numbers of hours played in RX and in Rally, and they will decide by studying that data, 100% rally for sure

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RallyLover19 said:

I see no point to vote for something which will never happened. They have got a plan, and they will never do anything else

read more carefully please 

29 minutes ago, ianism said:

I don't think this will necessarily change the devs' plans. Again, I am just curious to see what DR2.0 players on this forum want.

This poll will most likely be used to see what we want in season 3 instead, as season 2 is pretty much locked already i think.

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Riggs said:

This poll will most likely be used to see what we want in season 3 instead, as season 2 is pretty much locked already i think.

I see, but this vote made for "Season 2" contents, not for Dirt Rally 3.0 😄

Posted (edited)

But since season 2 is already planned, this poll is useless. It can only realisticly reflect what we want and what can be probable to appear in a season 3 if it ever exists. Not talking about DR 3.0, I'm talking about DR 2.0 hipotetical Season 3.

Edited by Riggs
  • Agree 1

I originally thought I wanted more rallycross, but actually I've barely been touching that.  Got to pro level and stopped.  More rally content is what'll keep me playing a long time so if I had my way that's what I'd vote for.  

• Agree 1

As the official Rallycross title it definitely deserves 2 more RX tracks (killarney and Estering) as well as some untamable monsters to drive it (Group B RX).

i play RX with friends online a lot, and before u nail each track and car combo (in all conditions) youve got a long way to go... and then there is opponents (dont like the AI very much sofar tho)... but its very addicting and fun! 

and as much as i like normal rallying the game just deserves a few RX additions. 

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Riggs said:

But since season 2 is already planned, this poll is useless. It can only realisticly reflect what we want and what can be probable to appear in a season 3 if it ever exists. 

if Season 2 was set in stone, its content would almost certainly have been announced already 😉

and a Season 3 would be acceptable too; I'd pay for it.

28 minutes ago, BERTEL said:

As the official Rallycross title it definitely deserves 2 more RX tracks (killarney and Estering) as well as some untamable monsters to drive it (Group B RX).

being the past official RX titles of 2015 and 2016 didn't stop Dirt 4 from having 5 of 12 and Dirt Rally from having just 3/13 tracks.

(I would also like a couple more RX tracks, but your argument for why not very good)

Edited by ianism

Definitely a full RX DLC.

I love rally, but as an official RX game, they need to have more RX tracks.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Rallys, new tarmac rallys and 306 Maxi, Xsara Kit Car and Maxi Megane:classic_biggrin:

• Agree 2

Classic rallycross. Group B rallycross maybe. Lidden Hill. All been available in previous Dirt titles.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, RodgerDavies said:

Where's it confirmed to be 50/50 between Rally and RX?

can't remember where I saw it, but I saw it. I bet many people are in the same boat 😂

The rallycross is so repeatitive. Doing the same race six times in a row isn’t much fun for me and little changes between races. 

Well after the absolutely superb rendition of Monte Carlo that we've received, it might make sense (if they have the pace notes etc updated) to change any RX plans, and instead throw more rally content in, as with any poll we've already seen that a monumental majority of players want rally content.

That being said, it's probably already set in stone. Christina eluded to the fact that season 1 will be rally focussed and season 2 will be RX focussed. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Defo more rally stages, but I would be so pumped for Pikes Peak. Hell, even a generic hillclimb would be nice.

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kiwiazbro said:

The rallycross is so repeatitive. Doing the same race six times in a row isn’t much fun for me and little changes between races. 

It's better in multiplayer if you're all around the same skill level!

but for single player... yeah, agreed.

Edited by ianism

1 minute ago, ianism said:

It's better in multiplayer if you're all around the same skill level!

but for single player... yeah, agreed.

Yeah you’re right, I do agree there. 

Posted (edited)

I hope that Finland and Wales will come.

But i don't think that codemaster will make new rallies, it would be a miracle, now they get easier by bringing old rallies back 👎

Rallycross is really boring in my opinion.

Edited by J89
  • Agree 1