Jump to content Jump to content

TOCA 2 Touring Cars working on Windows 7

23 hours ago, OugaBooga said:

Why bother with this when TOCA race driver 3 works fine even with win 10, also is a better game then this too.

Is MP still up and active?? I remember i had so much fun about in 2010 playing online on PC. I had tried it before 3-4 yers and it had still players online... Its one of my favorite racings ever on PC , unfortunately i sold my retail copy with some games more to a young boy..

On 10/23/2020 at 6:03 PM, Miatakias_GR said:

Is MP still up and active?? I remember i had so much fun about in 2010 playing online on PC. I had tried it before 3-4 yers and it had still players online... Its one of my favorite racings ever on PC , unfortunately i sold my retail copy with some games more to a young boy..

haven't played online since before steam, can't buy ob steam anymore either.............this all sucks.

sorry dude i can't help 

• 4 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 10:26 PM, frfw said:

I cannot get the 4.1 version to work without the CD. I did a full installation, applied the v4.1 patch (TOCA2patch.exe) and then the no-CD patch (EGCTC241.COM from https://gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_toca_2.shtml). But still only Network game is available to me. Can someone please help?

If you have the CD, extract the files from it onto a .ISO file, then mount it using a program. I use WinCDemu, and check the box to keep the drive mounted after restart, it will be no-CD without the weird stuff.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:43 AM, OugaBooga said:

Why bother with this when TOCA race driver 3 works fine even with win 10, also is a better game then this too.

Why bother with any game that you like? This is your opinion, and people have different opinions lol.