One Hub Racing - Season 13 Sign Up NOW - PS4 [FRIDAY NIGHTS] Join Today!

Posted (edited)

An unofficial PS4 exclusive Esports League racing on the Codemasters  Formula 1™  Games...

About One Hub Racing

One Hub Racing has been running for five years now and is an unofficial Esports Racing League exclusive to the PS4. We use the current Codemasters  Formula 1™  Games and offer drivers the chance to race weekly and live the life of a real Formula 1™ driver through an off-track experience unlike any other.

We solely race on a Friday Night and host official media days on the Thursday prior. We try to keep the rules and regulations as close to real Formula 1™ whilst offering drivers the flexibility of racing online against fair but competitive competition.

Like any sport, we have a rich history with moments to remember on and off track. We've crowned champions and seen tears, but the races always live up to their hype. Any driver that races with us will tell you our organisation and professionalism running the league is second to none.

LEAGUE STRUCTURE

We race & steam live with professional commentary every Friday night:

• Podium Tier [6:30pm GMT]
  • Precision Tier [7:30pm GMT]
  • Pinnacle Tier [8:30pm GMT]
  • Prestige Tier [9:30pm GMT]

Everyone is Welcome

We currently have a total of 80 spaces across our four tiers which are usually full as soon as sign up for the current season opens. We then operate a waiting list where drivers will be placed as and when space becomes available in a tier that suits their pace.

We accept drivers of all abilities. We have a whole range of nationalities who race at One Hub Racing. Although we are based in the UK, we offer our spaces to anyone all over the world, male or female. We do have a majority of UK-based drivers but we also have drivers from the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Brazil and the US just to mention a few!

Over our history, we've never looked to have the quickest drivers because we believe no matter your speed, there is a whole lot more to esports racing.

About The Tiers

You are placed in a tier that best represents your overall pace on the current Codemasters Formula 1™ Game in order to provide the correct levels of competition. Each Codemasters Formula 1™ Game we run two seasons, the first of which has a full race calendar mirroring the tracks on the Formula 1™ Race Calendar. The second is a shortened season consisting 10 of the most entertaining races and we usually try a unique format too.

Other than a midseason off week, our drivers will race weekly with a Championship format starting from the first race to the last. Like real Formula 1™, there is a Constructor's and Driver's Championship up for grabs in each of our tiers, which are determined by the points you and your team collect over the course of the season. We also send out official trophies to all the Drivers & Constructor Winners.

Sponsor 1.jpg

Race the dream. live the dream.jpg

Edited by OneHubRacing

Introducing our new official Gaming Jersey available soon in our brand new One Hub Racing Official Esports Store!

OneHubRacing_JerseyDesign.png

Key dates 📅 5th April - S13 Sign Up Opens 19th April - Qualifying Night 26th April - Tiers Announced/Team Contracts Open 3rd May - Team Contracts Close/Teammate Negotiations begin 6th May - Teams & Teammates Announced 10th May - Round 1 🚥 28th June - Round 8 🏁

D3K9wQrW0AAEaK6.jpg

We’ve only had Sign Up open since Friday and we’re almost full! Check out our Season 13 Calendar and get your application to race in ASAP!

www.onehubracing.com

30BD734D-0F54-42D0-B659-E2589E4429D5.jpeg

This is awesome, well done with the website and the merchandise and everything 🙂 I'd love to league race in your league, just not sure I can commit to Fridays right now. 

1 hour ago, DarkMarkXD said:

This is awesome, well done with the website and the merchandise and everything 🙂 I'd love to league race in your league, just not sure I can commit to Fridays right now. 

Thanks for the great feedback! Hopefully one season we’ll be able to see you race with us!

1 hour ago, OneHubRacing said:

Thanks for the great feedback! Hopefully one season we’ll be able to see you race with us!

Thanks, I'm trying my upmost to see if Friday is a possibility to race in your league 🙂

I've raced briefly with Cliffy7765 in the past, who I saw won race 2 of the charity race. Not on his level by a long shot, but I'm getting there 😛

3 hours ago, DarkMarkXD said:

Thanks, I'm trying my upmost to see if Friday is a possibility to race in your league 🙂

I've raced briefly with Cliffy7765 in the past, who I saw won race 2 of the charity race. Not on his level by a long shot, but I'm getting there 😛

Awesome stuff! Cliffy is a great guy he’s a double constructors champion with us in Season 8 & 9! Hopefully hear from you soon 🙂

Race Week at One Hub Racing

What’s it like to race at One Hub Racing? 🤔

What to expect during a normal race week? 🏁

Watch the 60 second video below 👇

youtu.be/COtM5Vh0R0s 📺

C90F7F37-8992-4449-8413-3ABA3F6C5C26.jpeg

Today is the Day!

Qualifying Night takes place today, this is a unique 30 minute practise session that all drivers need to take part in to determine what tier they will be racing for come the first race.

Be sure to tune in to the 4 Qualifying Night sessions live on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBhg0VpPzWvnAHmYMOoJXw

1st Session 6:30pm

2nd Session 7:30pm

3rd Session 8:30pm

4th Session 9:30pm

All UK times

5AC292A7-307D-4697-8CD9-9E290004A291.jpeg

Qualifying Night Complete  

Tier Announcements Tonight 📂 

Tonight at One Hub Racing everyone who raced during qualifying Night will find out what tier they will be in! 

The Anticipation continues until tonight when we release  the tiers live on our YouTube channel! Be sure to check it out   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBhg0VpPzWvnAHmYMOoJXw

Be sure to check out the Website https://onehubracing.com/

1E858288-302A-4DC4-A210-625D2C8C5E01.jpeg

Season 13 has started well with 4 very exciting races around Brazil!

Tonight the drivers will be driving around USA in what offers to be a great night at One Hub Racing! 

If you fancy racing with us this season head over and fill in the apply to race sheet on our website! https://onehubracing.com/apply-to-race/

Be sure to tune into all 4 of our tiers tonight live on our YouTube channel. The first race will start at 6:30 pm UK time and continue on to the last race at 9:30pm

Fe free to tune in at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmBhg0VpPzWvnAHmYMOoJXw

0CE361AC-9442-40E4-AB63-8E8DA78DE954.png

08F80FE4-C648-4FC9-A07E-BBDE93A3F381.png