Jump to content Jump to content

Still no news on FFB update?

Sith Metal

well here we are a full month more or less, after release and no update or proper news on FFB.

This is really getting beyond a joke, especially for those who have spent their hard earned cash on a broken game.

Other issues like blurry graphics and the daily bugs that keep on being reported is really taking the mick.

It has been only 1 month 🙂 FFB is not so important right now, because there are other show stopping bugs. Some people have crashes if you check the Steam forums and wheels not working at all. The somewhat blurry graphics is a compromise on consoles, because if you turn off TAA on PC you have some flickering like problems on small gravel stones for example. A switch to turn TAA off in consoles is a possibility though, but you will have aliasing and the mentioned flickering.

8 minutes ago, Lollerke said:

It has been only 1 month 🙂 FFB is not so important right now, because there are other show stopping bugs. Some people have crashes if you check the Steam forums and wheels not working at all. The somewhat blurry graphics is a compromise on consoles, because if you turn off TAA on PC you have some flickering like problems on small gravel stones for example. A switch to turn TAA off in consoles is a possibility though, but you will have aliasing and the mentioned flickering.

surely they can improve on the graphics area on all platforms? 

1 hour ago, Lollerke said:

We have the stones flickering as well as TAA, At this point though id take flickering and jaggies if the picture was clear. 

I spoke to a Codies guy the other day and he said they are looking into the blurryness of the game. Hopefully a fix comes soon.  

2 hours ago, watzcoc said:

well here we are a full month more or less, after release and no update or proper news on FFB.

This is really getting beyond a joke, especially for those who have spent their hard earned cash on a broken game.

Other issues like blurry graphics and the daily bugs that keep on being reported is really taking the mick.

You said a few weeks ago that you got a refund. Have you bought the game again?

2 hours ago, Lollerke said:

because if you turn off TAA on PC you have some flickering like problems on small gravel stones for example

holy **** is that where this came from?!?!?! I much prefer not having the blurry TAA but I keep having little grass clusters and rocks flicker in the replays and opening camera (which I think is just a form of replay cam?) when you pull up to the line.

It's gone during the actual races, but I've been trying to figure out what caused it.

3 hours ago, watzcoc said:

I thought you got a refund and was busy enjoying WRC 7? I smell a rat

Archived