DEFEAT YOUR RIVALS IN F1® 2019

Is the going to be a beta programe ?
If yes is it going to be closed beta or open beta ?

1 minute ago, Auryel27 said:

Yes there will be a beta, currently unknown when and what type of beta ( closed or open ). Faya said that more info coming very soon 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Auryel27 said:

Yes, there is going to be a beta and I think is going to be a closed one like last year, but more info will come soon

2 minutes ago, kyrillos152 said:

Yes there will be a beta, currently unknown when and what type of beta ( closed or open ). Faya said that more info coming very soon 

2 minutes ago, Overfl0w said:

Yes, there is going to be a beta and I think is going to be a closed one like last year, but more info will come soon

Thanks ! I hope i can join the beta

• Like 1

Here we go yet again.... Why do people fall for all this marketing nonsense every year.

There will be another broken game released (released even earlier so the fan boys will have another justification for the abhorrent state of the game), it will then be badly patched, then radio silence from CM, then it will abandoned 5 or 6 months after release and then the cycle starts again.....yawn.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 5

Just now, unfer37 said:

Here we go yet again.... Why do people fall for all this marketing nonsense every year.

There will be another broken game released (released even earlier so the fan boys will have another justification for the abhorrent state of the game), it will then be badly patched, then radio silence from CM, then it will abandoned 5 or 6 months after release and then the cycle starts again.....yawn.

Let's have some faith in this one

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Overfl0w said:

Let's have some faith in this one

Faith you say  after 5 or 6 years of that you will finally give up trust me. I don't think I'll be getting 2019 mostly because I've yet to successfully complete a career on the pre0vious 3 yet. Not because I don't enjoy it I jus thaven' thad the time. So it's likely I'll hold off on getting this years until I complete at least 1 of them at the very least.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, RogerConexo said:

What about classic cars?

https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/f1-2019-anniversary-edition-2600637 check that out i dont know 100% if its real but GAME says " t is 10 years since Codemasters released their first F1 game, and they are back with the

It is 10 years since Codemasters released their first F1 game, and they are back with the F1 2019 - Anniversary Edition.

The Anniversary Edition DLC will include 2 legendary cars from the V8 era:

• Ferrari F10
• McLaren MP4-25

With the F1 season revving up, this will fuel the excitement for any racing fan. Pre-order the official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ today, at GAME."

Thank you, but add this more

5 minutes ago, kyrillos152 said:

https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/f1-2019-anniversary-edition-2600637 check that out i dont know 100% if its real but GAME says " t is 10 years since Codemasters released their first F1 game, and they are back with the

It is 10 years since Codemasters released their first F1 game, and they are back with the F1 2019 - Anniversary Edition.

The Anniversary Edition DLC will include 2 legendary cars from the V8 era:

• Ferrari F10
• McLaren MP4-25

With the F1 season revving up, this will fuel the excitement for any racing fan. Pre-order the official videogame of the 2019 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ today, at GAME."

2 cars or just this 2 cars ? Sorry for  my english  and thank you for info.

These will be with the anniversary edition like last year we had Brawn-GP 01 and Williams of 2003 

6 hours ago, Faya said:

Hey all! I should have some beta info for you soon. I've got a couple of little things to finalise first. 

Very very good news! I am very excited, I look forward to it

• Like 1

F1 2019 looks exciting! Do you think it's going to have a Battle Royale mode? 🙂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, drKotasz said:

Do you think it's going to have a Battle Royale mode? 🙂

No please no

5 hours ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Faith you say  after 5 or 6 years of that you will finally give up trust me. I don't think I'll be getting 2019 mostly because I've yet to successfully complete a career on the pre0vious 3 yet. Not because I don't enjoy it I jus thaven' thad the time. So it's likely I'll hold off on getting this years until I complete at least 1 of them at the very least.

I'll be honest, after the **** show that was Dirt 2.0, I don't have a lot of faith in Codies at the moment.  

• Agree 1

Good job codemasters, finally we can have the new game in june and not in august, I’m excited for this news!

• Disagree 1

12 hours ago, Faya said:

Hey all! I should have some beta info for you soon. I've got a couple of little things to finalise first. 

Thank you Faya!

Does the Game F1 2019 support VR?

Many thanks!

Do you think its necessary if we will have F2?

Will there be a Developer Diary series on YouTube again that showcases some of the new features ahead of the launch, like the last couple of years?

13 minutes ago, JDBWright91 said:

Will there be a Developer Diary series on YouTube again that showcases some of the new features ahead of the launch, like the last couple of years?

Paul Jeal has said on Twitter that there will be some behind the scenes videos. Would personally love for them to do a huge hour long in depth video like they did with Digital Foundry for Onrush, was very cool to see.