DEFEAT YOUR RIVALS IN F1® 2019

Also, guys, we just got news, let's not rush them with our questions yet... 😄

Hopefully in the next 2 weeks we will get more details about the game, because what we got here is pretty limited (Driver/Car Customization, "BASE" car for Multiplayer, F2 *wink wink*).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, drKotasz said:

Do you think it's going to have a Battle Royale mode? 🙂

It does already, it's called Online Multiplayer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Agree 3

Please fix that horrible AA on the pc. Any moving object gets blurred. Also fix all those white dots around object borders.
Been buying every edition hoping for a fix, but it's the same bull* AA every year.
WHY???

Posted (edited)

It would be nice to have a sort of testmode so you can test setups in pretty much the same conditions as in online mode. 

Edited by Bertje1989
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Ferrethead81 said:

I'll be honest, after the **** show that was Dirt 2.0, I don't have a lot of faith in Codies at the moment.  

Well I've not played Dirt Rally 2 yet but that's because I've been too  busy. I do generally enjoy CM's games but if I keep buying them I'll never get round to finishing the ones I already do have on the go. That's the main reason why I'm saying no to this years game for now. As I've yet to complete any careers on 16 17 or 18 yet. I have played and enjoyed them but just hadn't had  time with everything else I do as well. I wantto complete a career on at least 1 of the games before I consider getting any other new ones. Plus with the rules and calendar being pretty static this year CM are going to have to get rather creative if they want my attention anyway this year. I very nearly said no last year but the rule change and interview systems eventually won me over even if they were small changes. Also on 2018 I've yetto complete one season yet so I've not driven on every track on 2018 yet although I have driven Paul Ricard the only new addition to the calendar. I enjoyed racing it just as I have all the other tracks but like I said I've just not had time to really fully enjoy and appreciate getting through a full career yet on them so until I actually get around to completing one it'll have to be a no Also tbh the addition of F2 doesn't really interest me nor does driving around custom cars in MP. Having sponsors and such on my helmet maybe but it doesn't really interest me that much as I can live with or without it just like the ERS and that in 2018 when it was introduced because I pretty much just leave it on automatic when I play. Also with Sky hogging F1 it's going to mean I'm not able to really watch it anymore so is going to affect my motivation fo rplaying. The furthest I'm in on one is Season 4 on 16 on 17 I'm part way through Season 2 and I've not yet completed 1 season on 18. I do enjoy them I just don't hasv the time to do a lot on them with everything else I do but maybe over the summer I may spend some time with them and make a concerted attempt to try and finish one but I can't promise anything atm. It's possible I may have time this year given the only new game related thing on my radar atm is the PC release of Halo's The Master chief collection. I do have it on XB1 but I'd love to be able to play it with keyboard and mouse

Edited by sjsharp2010

OMG - YES! A June release date is perfect! Thanks Codemasters for listening to the many posts for an earlier release date of this game. 😍😎

• Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:31 PM, unfer37 said:

Here we go yet again.... Why do people fall for all this marketing nonsense every year.

There will be another broken game released (released even earlier so the fan boys will have another justification for the abhorrent state of the game), it will then be badly patched, then radio silence from CM, then it will abandoned 5 or 6 months after release and then the cycle starts again.....yawn.

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm fed up getting my hopes up for a game only for a few patches. Then the post release inevitable ignore, silence, repeat, we have to put up with each year.   

I'm quietly optimistic for the game. I'd only buy day 1 though if something big comes out like classic tracks.  

Edited by Chromatic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, AllenB2609 said:

Please give us the real Ferrari Mission Winnow livery

I think we are not going to have Mission Winnow neither Better Tomorrow since they are bonded to tabacco. 

It‘s not alcohol and not directly tabacco advertisement. They should find a way around it. Livery looks boring without it. At least come up with some good alternate imitation.

Ferrari livery without Mission Winnow looks plain and unspectacular...

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm fed up getting my hopes up for a game only for a few patches. Then the post release inevitable ignore, silence, repeat, we have to put up with each year.   

I'm quietly optimistic for the game. I'd only buy day 1 though if something big comes out like classic tracks.  

Yeah that's kind of m ystamnce this year tbh unless CM have something big up their sleeve I' m not bothering with 2019

• Agree 1

Time will tell whether this 2 year cycle and earlier release date pays off.

Hopefully it does as feature wise this is promising at least. 

Online is clearly getting more love gradually year by year which is long overdue in my book. 

• Disagree 1

Bet they’ve done nothing to change championship mode for all the players who don’t like career or play online.

10 hours ago, GamingAlimonda said:

Time will tell whether this 2 year cycle and earlier release date pays off.

Hopefully it does as feature wise this is promising at least. 

Online is clearly getting more love gradually year by year which is long overdue in my book. 

what does "2 year cycle" mean?

they worked on 2018 & 2019 on the same time which sounds a bit weird for me, as CM is not that big. 

Great to read that Codemasters is continuing the F1 series. I´m a big fan, but I have two for me important wishes for the next version.

1) Diffrent wheel display configurations (like in real, different teams have different content on their displays). For my opinion it is an easy feature but put major realism in the game.

2) Drive manually in the pit lane. Could be more difficult but would be great.

Thank you Codemasters for developing great race games!

2 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

as CM is not that big.

Well I mean 450+ employees (Other racing games basically all have less than 50) and 5 studios, Southam, Birmingham, Evolution Studios/Cheshire, Malaysia and India. Some of the shut down studios are Malta Studio (Born in 2014, has not existed since 2015) and Codemasters Action Studios (Has not existed since 2011)

Hope it will be harder to go to better team. Best would be when you get contracts. Iam not a biggest fan that you could easily choose team and switch during season

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I REAALLLY Hope that the game will be 2 player split screen  even if it lowers the graphics a lot it would be a great experience for my and my bros

(Like Honestly The Last Game Was F1 2014)

Edited by ImAYoutuber

Posted (edited)

“We were rushed by having to release F12018 in August and it still has game breaking issues half a year after launch... So how about this, we’ll shorten the development of F12019 by 3 months to bring it out in June.”

And what’s the point in having a ******* beta program? F12018 still has thousands of game breaking problems (that have existed since launch) that you refuse to fix... The current game would be ripped apart even if it was still classed as a beta... 

******* joke of a company. Only way I’m buying F12019 is with a hefty compensation discount for those that have suffered with F12018... Am I **** getting robbed £55 again.

Edited by dskxalive
  • Agree 2

Omg read man. They develop 2019 for almost 2 years

On 3/29/2019 at 1:38 PM, Bertje1989 said:

It would be nice to have a sort of testmode so you can test setups in pretty much the same conditions as in online mode. 

that would be nice if we could create online test lobby

for online setups

like 2h and qualifying conditions

Would be a nice addition if you have to perform pretty good in F2 to get (good) offers from F1 teams. Time however is an issue for most of us playing games and if you need to do a decent season before entering F1 that would be a shame. However, these are all asumptions.

I didn't understand a thing about liveries. Will the custom liveries be supplied directly by Codies and loaded onto the game or will it be possible to customize them as in "GT Sport"?

Looking forward to it, It would be awesome though if it were possible to flat spot tyres and have proper repercusions for going offline and what not, would also be nice to see the rubber accumulating on the side of the track as the sessions go on etc...

While I’ve played heaps of F1 2018 and am very competitive. 

Recently ive been on GT Sport driving the super formula cars. I’d really like the handling to go that route. Feels more real to me.