Jump to content

DEFEAT YOUR RIVALS IN F1® 2019

Recommended Posts

Great announcement, F2 cars will probably be amazing to drive with.

What I'd like to see is an improvement of (visual) realism. So the steering wheel LCD screen becoming white with like a big '57' when you for example set the brake bias to 57 (just like iRacing does with its McLaren F1 car) or change a fuel/ERS mix. Would be great if that LCD gets more detail, like the drivers in real life have.

Last year I mentioned customization features, which will be added. I'm very happy with that! Hope that you can make your own F1-team in Career Mode (if you want to, or you can race with the official lineup).

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 10:54 PM, Overfl0w said:

At the end of the F1 2019 trailer an F2 car appears, and in the leaks that occurred months ago a part of F2 that occurred in the career was shown. So pretty much is confirmed.

What is this leak you refer to? Could you show it to me because I’m interested.

 

also Codies have really dropped the ball on this one, I was expecting something big for the 100th Grand Prix but.. nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, extracurricularturd said:

What is this leak you refer to? Could you show it to me because I’m interested.

 

also Codies have really dropped the ball on this one, I was expecting something big for the 100th Grand Prix but.. nothing.

Some people did some code digging on 2018 and discovered references to F2 yet weren't complete or included in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really curious on what to expect. i hope this year will be a huge visuals update. F1 2018 was the best f1 game so far but visual wise it was still lacking perfection. Will we finally see realistic driver characters? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

I'm really curious on what to expect. i hope this year will be a huge visuals update. F1 2018 was the best f1 game so far but visual wise it was still lacking perfection. Will we finally see realistic driver characters? 

The game already looks good enough for a sim-cade. What CM really need to not drop the ball on is overall game stability.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Sabba7h said:

The game already looks good enough for a sim-cade. What CM really need to not drop the ball on is overall game stability.

True but I picked up the game again once the season started and I was very impressed that the gameplay was still as good as I remembered it to be last year. The only thing I really could complain about is that there could be way more realism on the visuals front.

Edited by BelgiumDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

True but I picked up the game again once the season started and I was very impressed that the gameplay was still as good as I remembered it to be last year. The only thing I really could complain about is that there could be way more realism on the visuals front.

It was probably tweaked a bit due to the frame rate stuttering and screen freezing people were suffering from in 2017. I know I suffered from it. Ends up causing me to crash sometimes given I think I'm going to make a corner and then don't because of it so they need t obe careful as to exactly what they do especially as up until 2014 I never suffered any issues like that. I still enjoy the games but I d ofeel graphics wise they need to be a little more careful with what they do especially if they want to achieve a stable 60fps and that sort of thing.

 

3 hours ago, Sabba7h said:

The game already looks good enough for a sim-cade. What CM really need to not drop the ball on is overall game stability.

Exactly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

OMG - YES! A June release date is perfect! Thanks Codemasters for listening to the many posts for an earlier release date for this game. 😍😎

As long as the roster of classic cars remain plus new ones if need be. 

Edited by FOneFanatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 2:33 PM, tarrantino said:

“Spent two years on this” copied last season and made some changes. Seeing is believing with this version. 

tbh the data for F2 was already in F1 2018. If you look closely into the game files, there are already all the .lng files for the 2018 F2 season. And undoubtful also other stuff. There are actually complete interview texts and conversations aka "Your rival from F2 also moved to F1 what will you do".

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, danort17 said:

tbh the data for F2 was already in F1 2018. If you look closely into the game files, there are already all the .lng files for the 2018 F2 season. And undoubtful also other stuff. There are actually complete interview texts and conversations aka "Your rival from F2 also moved to F1 what will you do".

Got a list of the interview texts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FTBuzzard said:

when can we expect new informations?

I will take a shot in the dark and say next weekend as it's Baku GP. I have no idea really though.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FTBuzzard said:

when can we expect new informations?

Well tbh I was expecting some news after easter but its not happening ://

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we can expect some very soon. I compared Gameplays/News/Announcements of 2018 with that one. They showed the Monaco Gameplay 3 months before release - and we are already 2 months before release. I guess we will see Gameplay for Baku and Developer Diaries etc from Spain GP onwards. Im excited

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully we get some new infos this week. only 2 months left till release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just sitting here waiting for some news on 2019, initial trailer was released almost a month ago....:classic_sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AORGrzesiu said:

Requirements almost did not change.

wym.PNG.aac4f5321ac135df3624221b003e9300.PNG

It's from steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AORGrzesiu said:

Requirements almost did not change.

wym.PNG.aac4f5321ac135df3624221b003e9300.PNG

Oh god, 80gb ://

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×