1 hour ago, KiLLu12258 said:

im happy, 30gb more space is a hint for better graphics / more content. 🙂

More content is already confirmed. I mean it's only the entire F2 season. 😛

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

More content is already confirmed. I mean it's only the entire F2 season. 😛

maybe its only one f2 car lol.

FVqveii.png

I mean, it's not exactly hidden if you show it up on SteamDB with name like that... 😄 Still, cool to see that!

• Like 1

So, steam page for the game is out when do you guys think codies will start the pre order?

1 hour ago, Auryel27 said:

So, steam page for the game is out when do you guys think codies will start the pre order?

Tomorrow I'd wager.

23 hours ago, gabsn123 said:

i think tomorrow we will get informations.

Probably not after all

Hopefully we get some news because tomorrow is the start of the weekend at Baku, and it would make sense having like a lap onboard from Baku in f1 2019, or some kind of news about the game.

9 hours ago, legakos said:

Hopefully we get some news because tomorrow is the start of the weekend at Baku, and it would make sense having like a lap onboard from Baku in f1 2019, or some kind of news about the game.

Yeah, it would. 1 months without news for the game they had been working on for 2 years. As I said, first Gameplay for 2018 came 3 months prior release, and its already 2 months left.

I just want news😂

Posted (edited)

Sure is good find. First thing difference i notice is the mirrors, HuD on the bottom right looks a bit different too looks very similar to 2018 handling wise.

Edited by rooztek

On 4/26/2019 at 10:57 AM, aartstyle said:

Is daniel Ricciardo playing f1 2019 overhere? I thinks so:

Why dosnt the F1 stars use cockpit cam, when they play the game? I have just gone from t-cam to cockpit cam, and its so much more fun to drive now..

If it was 2019 I'm sure Codemasters would tell us. Last year we hade plenty of this videos. Grosjean, Gasley, Ocon and Sainz playing the game when it was time for Paul Richard.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cappachino78 said:

Why dosnt the F1 stars use cockpit cam, when they play the game?

Same reason most people don't... on a single screen setup, it's a better compromise, because the horizontal field of view you get with T-cam is closer to real life than it is with cockpit view -- the vertical FOV is all wrong, of course, but that's comparatively less important when you're jostling for position. (Yes, I know it lets you see apexes earlier, so some consider it an extra assist. And yes, I know you can "move your head" in cockpit view by pressing a button, but there are more than enough buttons to fiddle with during a race already, and the visual effect is jerky and disorientating.)

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Agree 2

For League peeps, that League Attendance rating? Does that mean online leagues are in the game so no need for external web pages? 

Yes, from what I know, Leagues are now a thing (and should be with online R&D, proper part wear and part management, (maybe) manual penalties and so on, but Codemasters will explain themselves), also Highlights Reel is also a thing, which is basically saveable replays, or at least great racing moments (with export to video on PC as it seems). I'm just waiting if we will get any "Showroom" mentions or "Driver Transfers" mentions (because yes, these should be a thing in F1 2019, and not just player transfers, but normal proper transfers).

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, AORGrzesiu said:

❤️

Twitter @FormulaDani

IMG_20190430_105825.jpg

Oh my god, this is the far most the best news we heard imo

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AORGrzesiu said:

❤️

Twitter @FormulaDani

IMG_20190430_105825.jpg

We need the person who designed that highlight feature to post a comment here right now 😛

Posted (edited)

Still don't get what league attendance rating means? Can somebody explain?

Something like, the league with the most views will be on top of the table?

Edited by SAL_LippiArsenal

3 minutes ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

Still don't get what league attendance rating means? Can somebody explain?

Something like, the league with the most views will be on top of the table?

I can try, at least.

So let's just say you "sign up" to a league which has 10 races for "this season". If you attend all, your "league attendance rating" will be 100%.

You can, however, miss races for particular reasons, but if the race happens and you're not there, your attendance rating will decrease. So if you miss 1 race in a 10 race season, your rating will be 90%, and so on.

Leagues, when approving the "sign up applications" (yep, that's also a thing for leagues) can pay attention to your average league attendance rating, so if you miss races frequently, some leagues may not want that you'd race there (say you have a 60% attendance rating, that's 2 out of 5 races missed on average - league might want only players with high attendance rating, like 90%, so they will probably reject your "sign up application").

Hopefully this explains how it should work.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mantazzo said:

I can try, at least.

So let's just say you "sign up" to a league which has 10 races for "this season". If you attend all, your "league attendance rating" will be 100%.

You can, however, miss races for particular reasons, but if the race happens and you're not there, your attendance rating will decrease. So if you miss 1 race in a 10 race season, your rating will be 90%, and so on.

Leagues, when approving the "sign up applications" (yep, that's also a thing for leagues) can pay attention to your average league attendance rating, so if you miss races frequently, some leagues may not want that you'd race there (say you have a 60% attendance rating, that's 2 out of 5 races missed on average - league might want only players with high attendance rating, like 90%, so they will probably reject your "sign up application").

Hopefully this explains how it should work.

Thanks mate. Nice idea.

27 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

oh im super happy about that race highlights 😮 Hopefully it works well.

My first thought when I saw it was the jingle from Overwatch "Play of the Game". Gimmicky but could make the races feel more personal and important.