DEFEAT YOUR RIVALS IN F1® 2019

Just now, MaxSpiltz said:

My first thought when I saw it was the jingle from Overwatch "Play of the Game". Gimmicky but could make the races feel more personal and important. 

I hope its for online/multiplayer too. This is a feature which perfectly fits for Leagues.

Only thing i want to seen beated in this edition is the horrible blurry Anti Aliasing of the previous years.

Thought I'd pop over and see what's going on at the neighbours. F1 2019 looks really good. The prospect of a full support series is exciting indeed, coupled with the R&D and Mechanical wear improvements in 2018, this could be a hell of a game.

Posted (edited)

The Honda Sound needs to be more aggressive and rough in my opinion. And many people are upset about that. I agree. I mean it’s not awful like some people say but I think it should be a lot more rough.

Edit:

And sound wise I really hope that they create new V8 sounds for the 2010 Ferrari and McLaren and not easily implement the sounds from the 2007/2008 cars because it’s wrong with the high revs. The Brawn Sound last year was also completely wrong (revs from 2008 engine), same as the Renault 2006 sound from the last years. It’s not as much important as other stuff but when you implement classic cars you need to be accurate..

Edited by Jaketa
  • Agree 2