Dirt 2.0 Trophy/Achievement issues

Hurrah, the quattro trophy popped for me last night! 

Just got Adaptable to go now and the platinum is mine. I wonder if a fix for that is on the cards? 

• Like 1

I’m still having problems with the achievements for owning all the Group B 4WD and Group A cars. I own all 5 Group B cars, but the progress shows 80% (and yes, I have bought an additional Audi S1 too). For the Group A achievement, I have all 4 cars but the progress shows 50%. So even without the “you’ve already got the Subaru” issue, it still hasn’t counted another car either. 

• Agree 1

Same here ;( My tracker stucked at 80% by Group B cars, and 75% by Group A. (yes, I bought the deluxe edition's free Audi & Subaru again).

I checked the tracker (on xbox one) after every purchase I made: for me the Ford RS200 (group B) and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI (group A) weren't registered.
I bought (and sell and bougth again etc.) those cars at least 10 times, nothing changed.

I sold all my group B-A cars, and bought all them again, nothing. I deleted my save file, started with a new one, grinded enough money to buy all the cars again, still no progress.

Dirt Rally 2 nowdays means to me:
- grinding money to buy a car
- sell the car with a huge loss
- grinding again some money to buy it again.

But it seems totally pointless.

Please fix these achievements on xbox one (Watch the DELTA, Living the Dream).

In the meantime would be nice to make the buying/selling price equal for these cars, so I could try it all day long 😉

Thanks.

• Like 1

Agree the Grp B and A buying is bugged for me too. Wasted million credits already, ridiculous.

But on the plus side, I got the Quattro Trophy with yesterdays daily:

Posted (edited)

That's really annoying, I hoped that the Deluxe Edition cars were causing the bug, so everyone had a workaround for those two. 

Fingers crossed those and the Adaptable trophy will be fixed in the next patch. 

Edited by tbtstt

Hello... i'm having trouble too on PS4 to get the adaptable trophie... any advice? i am 100% sure that i have complete a stage in Dry, Overcast, Rain and Wet conditions...

And the Fire Up That Car is gona make that a loot of us don't get this trophie... perhaps we need to made a post to all the Best Drivers down there to not play that Daily races with the audi, or the ones that got the trophie already?

4 minutes ago, Ankiboy said:

Hello... i'm having trouble too on PS4 to get the adaptable trophie... any advice? i am 100% sure that i have complete a stage in Dry, Overcast, Rain and Wet conditions...

And the Fire Up That Car is gona make that a loot of us don't get this trophie... perhaps we need to made a post to all the Best Drivers down there to not play that Daily races with the audi, or the ones that got the trophie already?

I have tried running multiple stages with different weather conditions and I can't get Adaptable to pop. I have stopped trying now, I am awaiting a fix and, when that comes, hopefully the trophy will be retroactive. 

Some of the community events are just two tier events, so you only need to finish in the top 50% to get the Fire Up That Car trophy. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I have tried running multiple stages with different weather conditions and I can't get Adaptable to pop. I have stopped trying now, I am awaiting a fix and, when that comes, hopefully the trophy will be retroactive. 

Some of the community events are just two tier events, so you only need to finish in the top 50% to get the Fire Up That Car trophy. 

oh, i didn't know that, thanks bro

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, tbtstt said:

You may already have been told, but these two don't count the "free" cars you got with the pre-order, so you need to buy the Group A Impreza and quattro E2 to get them. Once I had done that both trophies unlocked immediately. 

I am yet to get Fire Up That Car... Again, UPGRADED and Adaptable to unlock. I am certain I have fulfilled the criteria for all three, but none have popped yet. 

I've bought the Impreza multiple times (whilst owning all the other Group A cars) and it still hasn't popped the trophy. Still glitched. 

Edited by bigburt82
Typo
  • Agree 1

On 5/7/2019 at 10:17 AM, Ankiboy said:

oh, i didn't know that, thanks bro

I'm yet to see any of the two-tier deltas for using the Quattro. Any idea how often this happens and/or how many have been so far?

1 hour ago, bigburt82 said:

I'm yet to see any of the two-tier deltas for using the Quattro. Any idea how often this happens and/or how many have been so far?

I feel like I see one every 3 days, some are D+ content though

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, SkyRex said:

I feel like I see one every 3 days, some are D+ content though

Thanks, mate. I have the D+, so that's fine. Been logging on daily for a while now but no sign of. Will keep checking!

3 hours ago, bigburt82 said:

Thanks, mate. I have the D+, so that's fine. Been logging on daily for a while now but no sign of. Will keep checking!

Actually there is one right now. Group B 4WD Daily

• Thanks 1

I saw it but it’s a Weekly event, no? Trophy says must be a Daily...

Any one know if these achievement bugs are fixed with today's patch? :classic_dry:

Nope. I sold my five group B cars and bought them again... no achievement ;(

• Sad 1

With trophy adaptable what we can do?I don't know what I must do to take this trophy. 

17 hours ago, tjetfiat said:

With trophy adaptable what we can do?I don't know what I must do to take this trophy. 

This is the only one I am missing as well: I am hoping there is a fix coming for it. 

I can't take it. Do we know when they will fix it? With update? 

29 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

I can't take it. Do we know when they will fix it? With update? 

Is this a question you can answer @ChristinaMc? Is a fix for this trophy on the radar? 

• Agree 1

It's the only i don't have. They don't know that is not working? 

PS4 Adaptable trophy is the only one I am missing also and cant complete all the trophy's without it  

Have fulfilled the requirements 5/6 times now 

My ‘Upgraded’ achievement finally popped after upgrading my 8th car and that doesn’t include the Fulvia or S1600 Corsa. 

Still have the progress on the the other 2 achievements showing 4/5 Group B cars owned and 2/4 Group A cars owned. This is after repeated attempts at selling and repurchasing multiple cars. 

• Like 1