Dirt 2.0 Trophy/Achievement issues

On 7/3/2019 at 2:58 PM, Timmsy123 said:

Hey @tjetfiat,

have you tried setting up a custom rally event with 4 stages using the following weather settings for each stage?

the conditions highlighted in bold are what is needed for the trophy to unlock

Daytime / Clear / Dry surface
Sunset/overcast/ dry surface
Daytime/rain/wet surface
Daytime/cloudy/wet surface

i did it on Australia and the trophy popped

Give it a go and let me know if it works 🙂

Just got round to doing this your way @Timmsy123: picked an Australian stage and did a four round Freeplay Championship with the four conditions you have mentioned: trophy hasn't popped. 

16 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Just got round to doing this your way @Timmsy123: picked an Australian stage and did a four round Freeplay Championship with the four conditions you have mentioned: trophy hasn't popped. 

Hey @tbtstt okay thanks for letting me know, i logged an issue in our system for investigation even though i had no trouble unlocking the trophy. A dev has put in a potential fix that will be included in the next patch 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timmsy123 said:

Hey @tbtstt okay thanks for letting me know, i logged an issue in our system for investigation even though i had no trouble unlocking the trophy. A dev has put in a potential fix that will be included in the next patch 🙂

BRILLIANT! Thanks so much @Timmsy123, that trophy has been taunting me for months now! :classic_laugh:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Timmsy123 said:

The same and for me. I have tried this conditions many times, for months, and nothing yet. Thank you for your interesting and we hope for a solution in the next patch. 

• Agree 1

Anything news about adaptable trophy? Can we wait a fix at 1.7 patch? 

16 hours ago, tjetfiat said:

Anything news about adaptable trophy? Can we wait a fix at 1.7 patch? 

There will be a fix for this on 1.7

On 7/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, RichWard25 said:

I’m still having issues with the Group B 4WD and Group A car ownership achievements. I currently have 2 of each car in my garage which has progressed the Group A achievement up to 75% complete (not sure which car did that unfortunately).

I’m on One X, digital deluxe edition installed to a WD 3GB external HD if that helps to diagnose the issue. 

74887721-7C9F-42D5-A2B5-5C503DBBBDB7.jpeg

What about this one?

5 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Thanks guys. Continue the good work! 

5 hours ago, RichWard25 said:

What about this one?

Nothing confirmed, but I'll pass the word on to be sure.

36 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

Nothing confirmed, but I'll pass the word on to be sure.

Ta

Anyone had a go at unlocking Adaptable now v1.7 has dropped?

12 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

I don't know yet. I started now the update in PS4 and he writes 35.455gb for download and firm 1.17.It is correct or i have a problem? 

On 8/8/2019 at 6:14 PM, tbtstt said:

I had. I drove the shortest Aussie stage in dry, overcast, rain and wet conditions but nothing changed, the achievement is still locked and the progress stuck at 75% (Xbox). 😞

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Balazsryche said:

I had. I drove the shortest Aussie stage in dry, overcast, rain and wet conditions but nothing changed, the achievement is still locked and the progress stuck at 75% (Xbox). 😞

Yesterday i try to take it but nothing yet in PS4. Why? What we must do to take this trophy? I have try anything. All conditions, all daily, weekly, monthly events and nothing for months. It's the only trophy i don't have. 

1 hour ago, tjetfiat said:

Yesterday i try to take it but nothing yet in PS4. Why? What we must do to take this trophy? I have try anything. All conditions, all daily, weekly, monthly events and nothing for months. It's the only trophy i don't have. 

If it's the last trophy you need then you can probably get it by deleting the game and your save file and re-installing. I got the game in May, after the first fix, and it popped right away. Probably because my profile was created after the first fix. PS4 Deluxe Edition here. Screenshot below. 

I did, however, have issues getting the Gr. B cars trophy. Had to do a lot of buying, selling, and racing to get that one to pop. But I platinumed the game in only two weeks. Married 45 year-old with two kids just to give you an idea of how easy it is without these bugs. 

Screenshot_20190810-035829.png

Married too with 2 kids. I am afraid to delete the game. If i loose something? Thank you friend for your help. 

6 hours ago, tjetfiat said:

Married too with 2 kids. I am afraid to delete the game. If i loose something? Thank you friend for your help. 

Unfortunately loosing everything is the idea. But you will only loose Freeplay stuff and configuration/profile settings. My Team is handled by RaceNet so you shouldn't lose anything there. If CMs fixes don't work then a clean install and save game delete might be the only way. If you have all the other trophies it doesn't matter if you lose Freeplay progress. 

If you guys say that deleting local save files won't affect My Team progress, then I will try it later today or tomorow and have another go for Adaptable 💪

Sorry @Timmsy123, but I don't this one has been cracked yet: I still can't get Adaptable to pop! 

• Sad 2

On 8/1/2019 at 11:33 AM, PJTierney said:

I  believe that you know that the"adaptable" is still not working. 

44 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

I  believe that you know that the"adaptable" is still not working. 

Yup. The update caught some of the things that prevented it from triggering but not all it seems.

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Yup. The update caught some of the things that prevented it from triggering but not all it seems.

So, we must wait until the next update i suppose......  In one month? Sooner? Later? 

18 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

So, we must wait until the next update i suppose......  In one month? Sooner? Later? 

Typically updates are every 4 weeks, unless something critical and game-breaking (like when Latvia RX made FIA World Rallycross Championships unplayable) comes along that needs to be resolved immediately.

That's in terms of the game client at least. Server-side updates and things connected to RaceNet tend to have more frequent updates since they're not directly tied to the code that makes the game run (and has to be submitted to platform holders)

2 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Typically updates are every 4 weeks, unless something critical and game-breaking (like when Latvia RX made FIA World Rallycross Championships unplayable) comes along that needs to be resolved immediately.

That's in terms of the game client at least. Server-side updates and things connected to RaceNet tend to have more frequent updates since they're not directly tied to the code that makes the game run (and has to be submitted to platform holders)

Ok, thank you again for your interest. When you have some news for this, let us know. We will be waiting....