Dirt 2.0 Trophy/Achievement issues

On 8/10/2019 at 9:21 PM, tbtstt said:

Sorry @Timmsy123, but I don't this one has been cracked yet: I still can't get Adaptable to pop! 

Hey @tbtstt that it is unfortunate, reading what @Balazsryche mentions about deleting local save data as work around would possibly work. However the Career rally and rally cross events would be reset although the tier progression(difficulty) for those events should not be reset. you will still keep all your My Team money and cars in the your garage. This isn't an solution for the issue however its possible it may work to unlock the trophy but i would rather not recommend people to delete the save so do so at your own risk.

also all other mode progress e.g Historic, World rallycross championship would get reset, if you are on PS4 with PS plus you could use the cloud save system to upload your save before deleting it and retrieve it again once you get the trophy.

hope this helps 🙂, i will take a further look into this as there must be some sort of save issue between patches which causes this trophy not to pop

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Timmsy123 said:

Hey @tbtstt that it is unfortunate, reading what @Balazsryche mentions about deleting local save data as work around would possibly work. However the Career rally and rally cross events would be reset although the tier progression(difficulty) for those events should not be reset. you will still keep all your My Team money and cars in the your garage. This isn't an solution for the issue however its possible it may work to unlock the trophy but i would rather not recommend people to delete the save so do so at your own risk.

Thanks for the acknowledgement @Timmsy123. I would prefer not to be deleting save data as well so, if you are still looking into it, I will hang on for now! 

5 hours ago, tbtstt said:

Thanks for the acknowledgement @Timmsy123. I would prefer not to be deleting save data as well so, if you are still looking into it, I will hang on for now! 

Me either, i don't want to delete the game, i am afraid. I will wait for a fix, i wish soon. 

• Like 1

"Living the dream" and "Watch the Delta" Achivement on Steam are still broken.

I have Deluxe edition, PC, I have already tried to buy back all cars, but nothing happens. I believe in my case that broken cars are Audi Quattro and Ford rs200 for gr.B, and Subaru Impreza for gr.A.

I want to hope for a solution with adaptable trophy with next update guys. With previous update the problem was not fixed. Do the best.... PS4 

french trophy  "passé et présent "win with modern car in historic mode  ( i finish with R5 )

" la belle vie " buy all group B 

" attention delta " buy all group A 

no work for me

4 hours ago, gk9147 said:

french trophy  "passé et présent "win with modern car in historic mode  ( i finish with R5 )

" la belle vie " buy all group B 

" attention delta " buy all group A 

no work for me

I believe there are fixes for these planned in 1.8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 1

And for the adaptable too i suppose..... And please sorry me if i make you tired.... 

On 8/24/2019 at 4:50 PM, PJTierney said:

I believe there are fixes for these planned in 1.8

And for the adaptable i suppose...... And please forgive me if i make you tired..... 

11 minutes ago, tjetfiat said:

And for the adaptable too i suppose..... And please sorry me if i make you tired.... 

Yes, that too.

• Thanks 1

A friend of mine bought the game and the adaptable trophy it was the first who unlock..... We will see on Tuesday.... 

Finally,i have take the adaptable trophy today!A big "thanks" to all the team. You fix this bug. Thanks guys. Continue the good work. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tjetfiat said:

Finally,i have take the adaptable trophy today!A big "thanks" to all the team. You fix this bug. Thanks guys. Continue the good work. :classic_biggrin:

Did it unlock immediately, or did you have to do any driving? 

11 hours ago, tjetfiat said:

That is great news! 🙂 here's hoping anyone else with this issue is now able to unlock the achievement too 😁

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Timmsy123 said:

That is great news! 🙂 here's hoping anyone else with this issue is now able to unlock the achievement too 😁

Quickly fired up the PS4 before work this morning to check out the changes from 1.8. Did one run on the Australian stage I had previously used to try and unlock the trophy and Adaptable popped immediately after I completed it (as did the platinum), hurrah! 

Thanks very much for your (and the rest of the teams) efforts @Timmsy123. Just the pesky DS21 trophy to unlock now. Any chance you can reduce the mileage required for that one?... :classic_laugh:

• Like 2

Yesterday I also completed Adaptable by driving a single stage in overcast condition. Thanks for fixig it, no more achievements left - for now :)

• Like 2

A big thanks to all of the team for one more time! The game is my favorite and I must say that I want more and more and more.................. Keep the good work guys 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

Anyone who was unable to get the Group A/B car Achievements able to confirm if they trigger now?

You may need to buy 1 more car to track it.

I bought a 3rd Audi and Evo 6 last night and neither achievement popped. I’ll try again when I get the next garage rotation. 

Can now confirm, I now have 3 of each Group A and Group B vehicle and still neither achievement has popped. 

Edited by RichWard25

just noticed that the 3 season 2 trophies (ie the NItiss, Eriksson and Mr. Rallycross ones) unlock if you just complete a daily event in them, which is a time trial. the conditions state that you have to win races to unlock them, but doing it this way means you don't have to race against anyone, which isn't quite the same.

5 minutes ago, RichWard25 said:

Any word on these bugged achievements still being investigated?

I did it after patches in September and then it worked (Group A only).

My only problem is with Audi Quattro achievement but it's not a bug 😄

• Like 1

Well as I said a few posts up, it didn’t work for me. That’s why I’m raising the issue again so that it doesn’t get lost in the black abyss beyond. 

2 hours ago, RichWard25 said:

Well as I said a few posts up, it didn’t work for me. That’s why I’m raising the issue again so that it doesn’t get lost in the black abyss beyond. 

Did you try everything again? Because I had to buy cars I already had several times. Something was counted from past and it's hard to say what. I guess you tried everything 😄 It worked for me in September but didn't work before so I think it's better now.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:13 AM, RichWard25 said:

I bought a 3rd Audi and Evo 6 last night and neither achievement popped. I’ll try again when I get the next garage rotation. 

Can now confirm, I now have 3 of each Group A and Group B vehicle and still neither achievement has popped. 

Ah, OK, it wasn't clear if everything was new. It worked for me. At least something works but it's sad not for you.