Sign in to follow this  

What’s up with those useless engineers and mechanics??

They always recommend medium tyres, unless there is rain tyres or snow tyres to select, then those are prefered. Also, they are not helpfull when you need recommendations for car setup. I wish I could ask my engineers what to do if my car feels too bouncy, too much oversteer/understeer, low on grip etc. The way that this works in Project Cars 2 is something Codemasters should consider for their rally games!

• Like 1
  • Agree 7

What’s funny as well, is Codies said before the release the tuning section would be much more detailed and intuitive to assist with making set up changes. 

Nope.

We don’t even descriptions in the menu’s about what the various FFB settings do, lol

• Agree 4

And some stuff was thrown out in the Setup-Menu compared to DR 1 or D4: Fast Rebound and Positive Camber.

• Like 1

I bought and updated whole team to max and don´t see any difference but all my credits are gone.
Even repair times seems to be somewhat same as without any upgrading :classic_huh:

As more mechanics you have and more trained they are, faster they do their job. That is what I noticed at least..

About Project Cars 2 recommendations system, I never find it super useful. Always I had to change the setup myself for a truly better performance.