Unusable Steering Wheel.

Question

I can't find any drivers that allow me to use my steering wheel on F1 2018. I tried to create a new Custom Control Scheme, but it only allowed me to use my Keyboard, and would not recognise my Steering Wheel. I even looked on the Steam Workshop, where they have hundreds of mods, but not a single driver for my model of wheel! I play on a PC, using my Steam Account. Game Version is 1.16, I was playing Time Trial, and Career both Solo Games. As soon as I left the pits, I slammed into a left wall. Only the Keyboard seems to work. I was trying to use my PXN-V3 Pro (Steering Wheel). All drivers had already been installed.

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, Loy62 said:

I can't find any drivers that allow me to use my steering wheel on F1 2018. I tried to create a new Custom Control Scheme, but it only allowed me to use my Keyboard, and would not recognise my Steering Wheel. I even looked on the Steam Workshop, where they have hundreds of mods, but not a single driver for my model of wheel! I play on a PC, using my Steam Account. Game Version is 1.16, I was playing Time Trial, and Career both Solo Games. As soon as I left the pits, I slammed into a left wall. Only the Keyboard seems to work. I was trying to use my PXN-V3 Pro (Steering Wheel). All drivers had already been installed.

driver here under support http://www.e-pxn.com/view-article-cid-2-id-26.html

Also I can't find your wheel listed here, so maybe it's not usable in F1 2018