This is a link to my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/GTRTechnical I will be sharing all the setups I create on DiRT Rally 2.0. So if you cant be bothered or just don't know how to tune then this channel will eventually be a one stop shop for you. The most up to date setups will be in the SETUPS section of my channel home page. Every week I will be holding a poll in the community section of my YouTube channel to choose the next car. Saturday - Monday you will pick the class, Tuesday -Friday you will pick the car, so be sure to get your votes in. The plan is to tune every car in the game for every location, so if the car you want isn't in my channel it will be by the time I'm done. If you like the setups obviously please show your appreciation with a like just so I know I'm still on the right track with the setups. If you want to keep up to date with the latest setups I've done, either subscribe to my YouTube channel and/or follow me on Twitter. Good luck on the stages!   SHOWNDOWN | Split screen chase cam action, pitching my tunes against each other. IF IN DOUBT FLAT OUT | Shows Live, wheel, chase, Heli and track side camera angles revealing how I get the stage times out of the tunes I create.  
    • Agree
    • Thanks