Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

• Social Media & Community Team
On 4/28/2020 at 2:51 PM, Rogerbee said:

I actually found I was faster with my DS4 when I found PJ Tierney's settings for controllers (They're on YouTube and probably on the forum somewhere.). Those, coupled with 2Technical's setups where what shaved my times.

Glad they were useful 🙂 

nice ill check your setups tomorrow ! Only 1 weak since ive got mi wheel csl and v3's and been playing dirt rally 2 for 1month with controler before that. stuggling around 3k 1k world on trial runs. Need more control to keep up the speed on different types on grounds. Could do better with default settings but wanna speed up training !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering the same thing. I've been playing Dirt 2.0 for a while now, but only on the stock setups. Slowly but surely getting some grip on my favourite car, the RWD Kadett. I.e. not spinning or crashing it in every other corner...😁

Just discovered that a few tuning tweaks can really improve handling, but I much rather drive than tinker with tuning. It would be awesome if these setups are available in a pdf or excel or whatever file so you don't have to go through the youtube video's. 

• Agree 1