Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2013 Career Mode (Machinima/Cinematic) - Nothing has ever been made like this!

Even though I'm taking a break from youtube due to A-level exams, check out my Career Mode Introduction. The episode after this will be uploaded in June, since that is the month my final exam will be taking place. Nothing has ever been done like this on youtube, so I hope you guys enjoy. This took me ages to edit but it was worth it in the end. I hope you guys enjoy :) 

No need to explain what its all about as the video speaks for itself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cSzmkof3xc
EdMa said:
That video was bad and you should feel bad.
I'm not even going to take that comment seriously as your previous comments on other threads, show that you are a troll. Unless you have constructive critism which I can completely understand. 

Infact your previous comment on another thread to someone else was... 

EdMa said:
Um...yeah. Gonna try not be a prick like the last forum.
Ok, here's some constructive criticism. Please don't make any more of these videos. And don't use the greenscreen unless you're planning to do some Robert Di Niro lookalike videos, then you might make a decent video. Haven't forgotten from the old forums when you asked, from an anonymous user account, who you're favourite F1 youtuber was, and you threw a wobbly when people said IntoTheBarrier or someone else.
EdMa said:
Ok, here's some constructive criticism. Please don't make any more of these videos. And don't use the greenscreen unless you're planning to do some Robert Di Niro lookalike videos, then you might make a decent video. Haven't forgotten from the old forums when you asked, from an anonymous user account, who you're favourite F1 youtuber was, and you threw a wobbly when people said IntoTheBarrier or someone else.
Such ridiculous accusations bro, none of that is true. Fact of the matter is you are here to troll, regardless of the situation. Anyway, no longer going to argue with you as you are just here to troll. 
Here is My opinion

You have nailed a unique aspect and brought a new angle to the table,

HOWEVER

It just doesn't seem refined yet, maybe because you've had to focuis on your exams or whatever,and I don't want to sound like a dick, however something just doesn't fit yet, nt sure what, just seems a bit off.

Good luck regardless
Well it's a very creative approach to the career mode and has potential. The interview didn't sit right with me as Crofty was talking to you (asking who YOU would drive for) but you replied talking about someone else but it's a great idea. Good luck with exams
  • 2 weeks later...