Sign in to follow this  

Handling for F1 2019 - David Greco PLEASE READ

Hello David and Codies

You guys did such an amazing job regarding handling for F1 2019 (Playing on PC) ...  I am hardcore as been playing Iracing , rfactor 2 , etc for many years along with all your F1 games from F1 2010...

F1 2018 was just amazing regarding tires and handling ...

Please just enhance the 2018 model with flat spots , more accurate tire wear , temps, lockup , etc......  Also many aspect for Force Feed back can be improve , like tracks bumps , gear shift , engine vibration, I like the most the bump in Japan after last chicane  

thank you for listening for faithful F1 games follower 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

yup carphysics and general handling was great in 2018 and waaay better then in 2017. Hopefully they found some things to improve again.

Yes i think if they want to improve they have to focus on steering wheel.Could you imagine playing iR or rF2 on gamepad?

I think it’s unlikely that they’ll change anything with tyre temperatures since after 1.16 update. Personally I prefer them pre update so it takes out the “broken” setups with 1-8 wings and 9/10 ballast. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Neomo said:

Yes i think if they want to improve they have to focus on steering wheel.Could you imagine playing iR or rF2 on gamepad?

..what's wrong with playing rf2 on a pad? I do it sometimes, and it's fun with the right settings. Especially fun with that great FFB...

Also I would like to see more forces coming from wheel , while gear shifts , vibration when over revving the engine, small improvements like this makes the game more real feeling..... 

Posted (edited)

Yeah that's been the main buzzkill about the F1 games since 2017. You can't have a variety between people setups on TT & online. Pretty much the same setup with changes to the ballast. 

Edited by Chromatic
  • Agree 1

On 4/1/2019 at 12:18 PM, karting111 said:

I think it’s unlikely that they’ll change anything with tyre temperatures since after 1.16 update. Personally I prefer them pre update so it takes out the “broken” setups with 1-8 wings and 9/10 ballast. 

Yeah that's been the main buzzkill about the F1 games since 2017. You can't have a variety between people setups on TT & online. Pretty much the same setup with changes to the ballast.