The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Can you guarantee the final game will actually work? If features don't work like your safety car and other features in the final game when you refuse to patch them. What's the actual point of a beta? When you don't listen to what people have to say about issues from previous F1 games?  

Edited by Chromatic
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

4 hours ago, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

Thanks! Looking forward to the game, and hopefully to the beta as well!

• Disagree 1

Wow!!!!! Candidature sent! I partecipate at the beta programme for the last 2 years and i hope to be part of that for the 3rd year in a row!

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

Awesome to hear, looking forward to it if I am lucky enough to be chosen. Should be a very productive time!

• Haha 1

Now we have to wait for the beta tests. Hopefully it will be even better than last year

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chromatic said:

Can you guarantee the final game will actually work? 

Anyone who can guarantee any software will actually work is unlikely to be working at a games company...

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I would like to take part also this year to the beta, but I want to have maximum hype in june when the full game comes out! Everyone enjoy your beta!

I'm so hyped for the game this year! Hopefully Codies will make me part of the Beta programme:classic_love:

Aww no "F1 Beta Thread" created by me this year 😞 Anyways like always, Good luck to everyone with the beta applications! I hope you'll be able to help the devs 🙂 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I'm hyped for this game and 2019 cars on game lets go😍andand i hoped for get this beta again😊

Edited by DieselHUN
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, Faya said:

Hello everyone,

For the past few years we’ve run our successful F1® Beta Programme, where we invite a select number of you to the Beta to test and give us feedback on future projects. We are always impressed and thankful for the level of detailed feedback and enthusiasm you give us in these Beta programmes.  So without further ado, it’s my pleasure to introduce this year’s sign up for the F1® Beta Programme! The sign up for this year’s F1® Beta is in a new place this time. You’ll find them right here in the forums themselves.

To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu.

When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up section after the Social Media part. Please make sure that you read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

Signed up <3 Super hyped for the custom liveries for multiplayer!

Posted (edited)

Want to thank codemasters again for giving the opportunity to people to test their new project. 

Edited by kyrillos152
  • Haha 1

Signed up also - I still want to help making the game even more fun, even though I might not be 100% on the good side with Codemasters... 😄

Jokes aside, good luck everyone! Also, I want to thank Codemasters for again giving us the opportunity to participate and try and help making the game as good as possible.