The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

6 minutes ago, HDR10 said:

Why does it say "from 11/3 to 11/6?" The dates seem off. Doesn't seem like this is related to the beta.

I don't know it's strange but according to david Greco (that is my friend, we are both italian and made some online championship as teammates) it's legit and they will send me the code but he dont know when

Posted (edited)

Another year and yet again i am not in the list. But it does not matter i hope codies selected the best they could find and help them to develop the game and give us a great game once more. Good luck guys on the beta hope you enjoy and give as much feedback to codies. 

7 hours ago, alpsaral said:

Edited by kyrillos152
  • Agree 1

Agree with the poster above. I’m not too fussed if not selected but congratulations to those that have been chosen 🙂. Hope everyone enjoys the experience and helps assist the developers in making F1 2019 the best game in the series yet. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You guys... Don't you think Codemasters would know how to use proper English? And maybe title the e-mail, idk, something more like "Welcome to the F1 2019 Beta" and start off with using your name/username and not just write "Congratulation you have been invited to play with us please reply to email?" Not to mention no word from CM or Faya.

Sorry, but this looks like a phishing scam attempt. I would change your credentials ASAP.

Edited by Sabba7h

52 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

I received an e-mail where they told me I was taken on April 5th

Screenshot_20190411-183729.png

Well, i dont know if this email i legit. But if it is have fun 😄

3 minutes ago, Sabba7h said:

You guys... Don't you think Codemasters would know how to use proper English? And maybe title the e-mail, idk, something more like "Welcome to the F1 2019 Beta" and start off with using your name/username and not just write "Congratulation you have been invited to play with us please reply to email?" Not to mention no word from CM or Faya.

Sorry, but this looks like a phishing scam attempt. I would change your credentials ASAP.

I do agree with you, it does not look like its legit. The date seems incorrect and the email itself looks fishy

Posted (edited)

It's fake. Look who sent this mail  " CODEMASTER Beta"

Edited by Baki2

It really does look a bit weird indeed.

Can I ask you what the senders adress says in the email? @Samuele246

If it's not . . . . @codemasters.com I'm afraid it's fake.

1 hour ago, Samuele246 said:

I received an e-mail where they told me I was taken on April 5th

Screenshot_20190411-183729.png

If anyone believes this is true... Just look at it. The format has been taken from custservice@codemasters.com with at least these issues

• Congratulation should be Congratulations
  • Choosen instead of chosen
  • "f1 2019 beta" spelled without any uppercase letters
  • "Codemasters  Services" was originally "Codemasters Customer Services"
  • Notice the double space between Codemasters and Services.
  • The reply thing is straight from some Customer Service email. We could find who this is by just using that link to reply to that chain of emails.
  • The disclaimer is shown at the bottom of every Customer Service email.
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, UP100 said:

If anyone believes this is true... Just look at it. The format has been taken from custservice@codemasters.com with at least these issues

• Congratulation should be Congratulations
  • Choosen instead of chosen
  • "f1 2019 beta" spelled without any uppercase letters
  • "Codemasters  Services" was originally "Codemasters Customer Services"
  • Notice the double space between Codemasters and Services.
  • The reply thing is straight from some Customer Service email. We could find who this is by just using that link to reply to that chain of emails.
  • The disclaimer is shown at the bottom of every Customer Service email.

I was thinking the same, I looked at an email from Codemasters Support and while it resembles it, it does look strange with all those spelling errors etc. - though, the sender may have not been a native speaker and was just super excited to give someone access to the beta. But defo something @Faya & Co. would be able to sort out.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, cgfdoo said:

I was thinking the same, I looked at an email from Codemasters Support and while it resembles it, it does look strange with all those spelling errors etc. - though, the sender may have not been a native speaker and was just super excited to give someone access to the beta. But defo something @Faya & Co. would be able to sort out.

Well I also doubt we have 2 support people called Rob and Bob and one of them follows the custservice format and another one doesn't.

(Sending some love to Rob, thanks for all of your help over the last year ❤️)

• Agree 1

Here's the original mail guys...I recived this after the registration that I made here

Screenshot_20190411-203320.png

Posted (edited)

Guys here my conversation with David Greco...unfortunately for you is italian but you can translate it

Edited by Samuele246
I post the chat in English down here

2 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

Here's the original mail guys...I recived this after the registration that I made here

codemasterbeta@gmail.com? That looks fake...

Posted (edited)

A gmail address? That should have been a pretty big clue.

Edited by HDR10
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

Sorry but this looks so fake. If i were you i would've change my account password

• Agree 1

Guys i don't know how it will be fake 'cause no one knows that I subscribe to beta...the only one are you and codie with info that i gave on my profile...so i don't know..now if it is fake i feel very bad..

Wowowowow. Can we calm down guys, ok we understood that it is fake but there is no reason for hate in this forum we are here to help the developers to make and improve our favorite game you should calm down a bit

9 hours ago, alpsaral said:

4 minutes ago, Samuele246 said:

Guys here my conversation with David Greco...unfortunately for you is italian but you can translate it

Screenshot_20190411-203548.png

Screenshot_20190411-203551.png

If you've actually talked to @DGreco, could you ask him to check this page.

Never have I seen Codies communicating anything through a gmail address.

Posted (edited)

Also by the way read the disclaimer. It says what you've done may be unlawful. Publicly sharing private conversations (includes social media) can also be unlawful in some countries.

Edited by UP100
  • Agree 1

If anyone wants the translation from the chat with me and david greco it says this: hi david sorry, i want an help for this year beta, they sent me this mail what should i answer? DG to me: what email answer? Me to him: this...(i attach the mail that i post here to you)..DG to me: you don't need to answer it is an automatic email..11th you will receive the code

I contact david right now attach him a link to this chat...i'm waiting for an answer

Hi all,

Just to confirm: no emails have gone out for the beta. We will let you know when emails have gone out here.

As an aside, please be careful about who you give your personal details to. But just to confirm once more: no emails have gone out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, jennyannem said:

Hi all,

Just to confirm: no emails have gone out for the beta. We will let you know when emails have gone out here.

As an aside, please be careful about who you give your personal details to.

Hey Jenny! Thanks for clearing this up.

I also want to apologize to everyone if I sound rude. I usually sound rude if I don't think something is correct... 😛