The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

So...sorry guys if i waste your time...i'm feeling so bad right know 'cause i got trolled..so bye and sorry again

• Sad 4

Just now, Samuele246 said:

So...sorry guys if i waste your time...i'm feeling so bad right know 'cause i got trolled..so bye and sorry again

Don't feel sorry man, it is not your fault and it just shows the passion you have for the game 🙂 It happens, move on and forget about it after making sure that all your passwords are safe.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, cgfdoo said:

Don't feel sorry man, it is not your fault and it just shows the passion you have for the game 🙂 It happens, move on and forget about it after making sure that all your passwords are safe.

Yeah...thank you for advice..now i'm changing password and contact codie for change my email.

I signed up for the Beta on PS4, but with the ability to change PSN names, I changed mine. Would that affect my potential of being selected for the Beta?

4 hours ago, dvcjoncar said:

I signed up for the Beta on PS4, but with the ability to change PSN names, I changed mine. Would that affect my potential of being selected for the Beta?

If you selected the option to keep your previous name visible then it should still show up. 

Best thing I could suggest to you though would be to inform Codemasters of the change. I can imagine at this time with that availability to change PSN Names it could be delaying the process if other people have done it already (Which is why i haven't done - That and I don't know what I would change it too)

7 minutes ago, Auryel27 said:

Any news on beta ?

It's friday, I don't think there is any news today

The PS4 got an update wich allows you to change your gamertag, I have changed it and replaced my gamertag. But will this have consequences for the beta? 

53 minutes ago, DJINFINITY2003 said:

The PS4 got an update wich allows you to change your gamertag, I have changed it and replaced my gamertag. But will this have consequences for the beta? 

If you selected the option to keep your previous name visible then it should still show up. 

Best thing I could suggest to you though would be to inform Codemasters of the change. I can imagine at this time with that availability to change PSN Names it could be delaying the process if other people have done it already (Which is why i haven't done - That and I don't know what I would change it too)

1 hour ago, SturmDesTodes said:

@jennyannem

Thanks for clearing up.

I thought David Greco was Brasilian...?!

David was born in Italy and race with kart in brasil

• Thanks 1

Aaaaaah, its been sooo long i cant wait for them to announce the selected players.
#pleaseannouncetheselectedplayersthishypeisgonaendme

Personally, I would find it very horrible if Codemasters for F1 2019 Beta would take the same tester as it did for F1 2018. The game was so bad, and shows that the beta testers did not understand much of F1. This is my personal opinion. We all want a good game. But with beta test people who just want the game, you do not get a good game.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 4

7 hours ago, Techstyler81 said:

Personally, I would find it very horrible if Codemasters for F1 2019 Beta would take the same tester as it did for F1 2018. The game was so bad, and shows that the beta testers did not understand much of F1. This is my personal opinion. We all want a good game. But with beta test people who just want the game, you do not get a good game.

a beta tester's job is find problems with the software. first by trying things that its designed to do, things people will be doing when they get the product. then they try to do things the software isn't designed to to.  they file detailed reports on what, where, when, and how they did something and its result.

of course there's "pick me for beta" testers ...who just want to play with the product.. and not much else.  their reports look like most forum posts.. "omg this is broken, fix it"

guess which one happens more often than not.

• Agree 1

On 4/12/2019 at 4:16 AM, dvcjoncar said:

I wouldn’t think so. In worst case scenario you’ll have to revert back to your old one to redeem the beta if you get chosen and then change back to your new one. It shouldn’t be an issue though as I’d imagine it’s linked to your email which stays the same even with ID changes.

11 minutes ago, pietromatto said:

Dies anyone knows when beta tester will be announced?

Nope

So sad 1st of april is already in the past... could be perfect troll date 🤣

Well let's hope for a bit of luck. Would absolutely love to Beta Test, as this for me is the most hyped I've been about an F1 game yet. Well let's hope to hear back from codemasters pretty soon 

On 4/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, Techstyler81 said:

If you were not part of the previous beta, you don't know what has been reported and fixed due to the reports those people have done. Also note new bugs can creep in after beta phase. And there's simply not unlimited time and employees to fix everything. 

Of course you can have your personal opinion but it's risky to form an opinion if you can't know the facts.

• Agree 6

Many Problems have been known for years now and they still haven't been fixed, so I don't think you can blame the few beta testers for anything.

15 hours ago, Chicane486 said:

Wenn Sie nicht Teil der vorherigen Betaversion waren, wissen Sie nicht, was gemeldet und behoben wurde, aufgrund der Berichte, die diese Leute gemacht haben. Beachten Sie auch, dass sich nach der Betaphase neue Fehler einschleichen können. Und es gibt einfach keine unbegrenzte Zeit und Mitarbeiter, um alles zu reparieren. 

Natürlich können Sie Ihre persönliche Meinung haben, aber es ist riskant, sich eine Meinung zu bilden, wenn Sie die Fakten nicht kennen.

I know the facts very well. An acquaintance was 2017 Beta Tester. Clearly, there were also errors that were not in beta. But the fact is .. F1 2018 had so many bugs that it suggests that the beta testers were not good.

• Disagree 3