The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

2 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

i think they will be send out over the next hour(s). So hopefully we still have a chance. 🙂

hopefully 😢

In the words of the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to test a new game and I'm sure I'll like it"

Thank you Codemasters, I've had the honour of been selected three years running. I guess I had better get back in the zone again, this calls for some bulk F1 2018 Time Trialling to prepare myself. 

Posted (edited)

Hi @Faya, is there a time window for email letters ?  I mean if i am not accepted, to make sure i was not accepted, not that i didnt saw the email by time. Thanks

Edited by ttimourrozd
The person i wanted to tag was not tagged

Good luck and congrats to everyone who recieved a code!

Please test the game and give feedback to make it the best one yet 🙂 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I have registered myself just too late, it is still possible I can beta test the new F1 game, I would love to because I think it will be the best game ever, I updated all the information on my account, so could you let me know it is still possible I can beta test the game.

@Faya

Edited by WVR1999
Want to get a quick response

Realy cool. I tried to participate in the f1 beta program for a long time, but i never made it in. I hope i can participate this year. 

Very sad i am not sellected. I will try next year

Been doing the beta since 2016 so shame I didn't get accepted but oh well, testers do the game proud

• Sad 2

I was part of the beta for the last 2 years but sadly it looks like I'm not in this year.

I wish a good time to those who have been selected, give loads of feedback, don't let us down 😉

10 minutes ago, WVR1999 said:

I have registered myself just too late, it is still possible I can beta test the new F1 game, I would love to because I think it will be the best game ever, I updated all the information on my account, so could you let me know it is still possible I can beta test the game?

@fajafuj

if you missed the sign up deadline then no

Just now, MicheMai51 said:

E-mail arrived!
Thank you so much Codemasters for the opportunity!

anche tu?! 😄

Thank you Faya for being selected 😄 Was fortunate to test F1 2018 too and excited to see how 2019 is shaping up and providing as much detail I can on any issues I come across. Congratulations to everyone else selected. Those that haven’t received an email just yet I’d say definitely keep checking your inbox and spam folders. Best of luck 👍

4 minutes ago, floriswijers16 said:

Not a beta for an F1 Pro Draft driver last year and AOR F1 driver on ps4 😞. Good luck guys. 

Just deal with it and try again next year. I also tried it several times before I was picked. Don't give up 😉

@Faya can you tell us when you finished with the mails that we know when we can stop spamming the refresh button? 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

another year without the beta... very good.

thanks

2 minutes ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

Just deal with it and try again next year. I also tried it several times before I was picked. Don't give up 😉

Well, I participated in all the last 3 beta’s, so dunno why I didn’t got picked again? Probably trying New people or something. At least I have more time for F1Esports now 😅

1 minute ago, floriswijers16 said:

Well, I participated in all the last 3 beta’s, so dunno why I didn’t got picked again? Probably trying New people or something. At least I have more time for F1Esports now 😅

Did you only apply or also take part in the last 3 betas? Too bad for you.

Posted (edited)

hmm seems like my switch to pc is getting to me.

was part of the last 3 beta's on ps4 and chose for the first time for the pc platform.

To bad.....

EDIT: PC EMAIL RECIEVED!

Edited by larryl

1 minute ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

Did you only apply or also take part in the last 3 betas? Too bad for you.

I also took part in the last 3 beta’s Yes. 

1 minute ago, floriswijers16 said:

I also took part in the last 3 beta’s Yes. 

Maybe you've just not been responsive enough to them 😉