The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Maybe they started with ps4 or consoles in general. Anyone with pc beta invite here?

3 minutes ago, danort17 said:

Maybe you've just not been responsive enough to them 😉

I don‘t think they will select because of that.

there is only limited space and if someone was in the program for 3 consecutive times they could very well say, that someone else gets his chance now.

look how many of us want to take part and some of us weren‘t in a single time.

so a bit of rotation is good and logical 😉

1 minute ago, manowar97 said:

there is only limited space and if someone was in the program for 3 consecutive times they could very well say, that someone else gets his chance now.

That's also my opinion.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

Maybe they started with ps4 or consoles in general. Anyone with pc beta invite here?

They started more than an hour ago. 

I don‘t think that there are more E-Mails to go out.

The last few years it was over after about an hour, so if you haven‘t received one yet I don‘t think there will come one later 😞

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to those who were selected. Looks like I didn't get an email but it's not the end of the world.

Edited by KilerFIN

Just now, Xivor70 said:

Really?

i’m on Xbox one x. Waiting!

Yeah, I am on PC...still hoping 

The disappointment is going to be real 😂 

Hopefully they get some good feedback so don't have months of patches

Well, good luck everyone on the Beta, and remember, this is a BETA, not just Early Access for the game - find bugs with the game and report them!

Looks like I didn't get an invite, but that's completely understandable. (Though if reports that Xb1 and PC players didn't get invites yet are true then maybe there's hope for me? Haha)

Please check your spam and/or ad folders. My selection mail was in the ad folder. (Googlemail)

5 minutes ago, mantazzo said:

Well, good luck everyone on the Beta, and remember, this is a BETA, not just Early Access for the game - find bugs with the game and report them!

Looks like I didn't get an invite, but that's completely understandable. (Though if reports that Xb1 and PC players didn't get invites yet are true then maybe there's hope for me? Haha)

So far the people that have mentioned in this thread they were selected, are all on PS4. So I'm still hoping 🙂

So annoying seeing people on twitter saying they are selected again, same like last year and the year before while i try to get in every year and get passed every single time... maybe swap up to who the invites are send instead of picking the same people every year 😡🤐

• Like 1

Feeling realy bad.. not got chosen for 3 consequtive years.... hopefully I will finally make it next year!

I applied last year for the first time and got selected in the second Beta window... This year i am still waiting 

• Like 1

Yeah 3rd consecutive year not being selected. I dont know how they select beta testers and what you need in order to select you, but if all we have not being accepted are not suitable i hope that whoever people codies choose i hope they will do a good job, because when you have a closed beta and not an open one you want to select the best you have and i hope they are. It would be better to have an open beta i dont know why codies always want an closed one i think it is more profitable to have everyone's opinion and see were are you lucking rather than 900 people i dont know the exact number

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, manowar97 said:

I think that “a bit of rotation” is not too good. Who knows the beta process better than who did it for 3 years?

Tha available slots for the beta are rightly just a few because it would be impossible to manage it with so many people, it would become counterproductive.

this is only my opinion!

Tbh I think they should stay with at least the majority of "good testers". I remember being in the F1 2017 beta on PC and some people just used it as an early access game to get benefits for their racing leauge. They just got like hours of hours of gametime but never posted a single word in the beta Forum. Others really did just the usual online stuff and crashed out people on purpose (online beta)... Maybe just testing the crash model? 😛 But seriously, get rid of this people and get some serious testers in...

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, danort17 said:

Tbh I think they should stay with at least the majority of "good testers". I remember being in the F1 2017 beta on PC and some people just used it as an early access game to get benefits for their racing leauge. They just got like hours of hours of gametime but never posted a single word in the beta Forum. Others really did just the usual online stuff and crashed out people on purpose (online beta)... Maybe just testing the crash model? 😛 But seriously, get rid of this people and get some serious testers in...

Im sure exactly these guys are crying at the forum when some bugs are not fixed.

2 hours ago, WVR1999 said:

I have registered myself just too late, it is still possible I can beta test the new F1 game, I would love to because I think it will be the best game ever, I updated all the information on my account, so could you let me know it is still possible I can beta test the game?

@fajafuj

Hey! You may have spelled Faya wrong 😛

It's unlikely, but possible.

Don't forget to check your spam folders, people! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1