The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Gutted to hear that it seems like I haven't been picked for the 4th time with a beta now, but oh well, I'll cope. I guess it will make me more excited for the game as I know less about it! Congrats to all that have been picked and I hope that you give your all for the game and make it the best game possible for us players!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I wonder if this place should be locked that the announcements by Faya wouldn't get hidden in seconds as people are worrying if they got into the beta. Seems like I haven't gotten one, so that's a bit sad, but understandable.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Faya said:

Don't forget to check your spam folders, people! 

Have all the emails been sent out now then? 

probable in the next few hours it will be up to xbox1 and tonight, maximum tomorrow PC, then in theory 6 days the beta code will arrive to all the selected.

Congrats to all who got it make sure you give the game all you have especially with safety cars haha

• Agree 1

Just now, Tizen99 said:

Thanks for choosing me for the Beta. 😀

platform?

Hi @Faya I’m just wondering if ALL emails will be sent out today, if they have been sent or when the latest emails will be sent?

• Like 1

Omg I haven't got a code... I was the perfect candidate vs these other people who are horrible rammers... reeeeeee.

Joking of course but also if you don't get selected try to refrain from this, this year... And in job applications generally. It looks terrible. Even if you were selected before it doesn't mean you were the best candidate this year.

• Agree 1

I'm on PC and just received my email 2minutes ago. So theres still hope for you guys 🙂
Thank you cm for choosing me!

Welp just i wanted to stop hoping for being chosen, i get the mail, whahahahaa. People that have xbox should recieve it now! Oh and this is my 3rd participation in a row for the beta, Thanks codies for the honor and trust😊

5C5C9498-C816-4C45-B570-C2330A6F65FD.png

Posted (edited)

Thanks codies again for choosing me again. On PC. Almost gave up hope. 

Edited by pro3
typo