The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Well doesn’t look like I got one unless they slowly roll out. As much as I’d like to stress test it I don’t mind too much. good luck to all who get it and good luck finding bugs 🙂

Looks like I didn't get it again, 3rd year in a row. I hope new people got the opportunity to try and improve this game.  

Thanks for choosing me for the Beta Codie 💪💪 

I've been chosen aswell! Really big thanks to you codies! Looking forward to give you guys feedback!

• Agree 1

Guys your first task as beta testers is to upload an avatar 😛 Just joking, but that is a lot of people without avatars!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, danort17 said:

Alright, PC here and just got my confirmation!

Still nothing for me.. does it means that i will not receive the beta? Or i have to wait?

2 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Guys your first task as beta testers is to upload an avatar 😛 Just joking, but that is a lot of people without avatars!

Been here for like 5 years and always had an avatar, but needed to make a new account when Codies updated their forum so I basically look like a rookie here and had no time yet to set an avatar xD

So far I have not been selected. But it does not matter too much. The game will have a lot of mistakes like every year. So at least I'm not guilty 😀

• Haha 1

Great, just got the news i've been selected for the beta (PC)!! 

Cool!

Tiny FAQ:

I haven't gotten an email!

Don't worry! Check the spam folders and if you find nothing, then wait some hours and keep checking the activity of Faya (and potentially jenny) to see if there are any issues with the emails. You're not in a hurry. Don't worry.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I got selected, thank you codemasters! I will try to give some good feedback!

Edit: I found my email in my advertising/promotion folder, as did some other guys on PC, so you might want to check that aswell. 

Edited by Tiliad

I’ve been chosen for PS4 and I’m really looking forward to putting this game through it’s paces to give as much feedback as possible to ensure the game is a success