The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Second year in a row part of beta testing! Very happy, thank you Codies🤗

Nice, I got selected on the Xbox (One X.) First time applicant. 

I am included for once huzzah 

Hopefully can help make this game great for people and not a patch central zone 🙂

Congratulations to everyone who got selected! Please make a good job  😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Techstyler81 said:

So far I have not been selected. But it does not matter too much. The game will have a lot of mistakes like every year. So at least I'm not guilty 😀

1. Not surprised after your latest outbursts.

2. Did you read my post about not being salty? It makes you look like a horribly bad choice for the future.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

1. Nicht überrascht nach deinen letzten Ausbrüchen.

2. Haben Sie meinen Beitrag darüber gelesen, dass Sie nicht salzig sind? Das lässt Sie als eine fürchterlich schlechte Wahl für die Zukunft erscheinen.

It's about the game itself in a beta test. Not about this forum here, on how to behave. This would be very unprofessional. We want to have a good game. Behaving here has nothing to do with beta testing. I hope you finally understand that there are other views as well. https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.03915d6cf04d089a74b801f661dd2199&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3oEduTElttOJ1bJlSM%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=4xprAP%2f41CBgtXJXlL16XA

Awesome, also got in (PC). Thanks, will do my best to provide valuable feedback and help creating an outstanding Anniversary Edition...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all! The Beta Forums are open and I'm currently adding people. Please make sure you head down to the bottom of the main forum page to find the super secret hidden forums. There you can ask any and all Beta related questions. It may take me a couple of days to add everyone, so please be patient. 

Remember, you are not allowed to talk about Beta Club outside of the official Beta forums. 

I can’t seem to find it?

Wonder if they read that beta apply or maybe they dont want simracing players, had been chosen someone with triple setup? Playing any of sim? Ir,rf2?

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I didn't got into beta, good luck to all of people that got selected into beta 👍

Edited by Auryel27
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Neomo said:

Ich frage mich, ob sie die Betaversion gelesen haben oder vielleicht gar keine simracing Spieler wollen. Wurde jemand mit dreifachem Setup ausgewählt? Irgendwelche Sims spielen? Ir, rf2?

You definitely do not want SiM testers. So we know from the past how this game will be.

Haha yes, they have to focus on not much powerful consoles 😟

23 minutes ago, JoeLee said:

I can’t seem to find it?

Same for me but I’m guessing Faya is still in the process of adding those that got selected on the beta. Has anyone else found the beta section on the forum? 😊

• Agree 1

Faya said it may take a couple of days to add everyone to the beta forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Faya said:

Hi all! The Beta Forums are open and I'm currently adding people. Please make sure you head down to the bottom of the main forum page to find the super secret hidden forums. There you can ask any and all Beta related questions. It may take me a couple of days to add everyone, so please be patient. 

Remember, you are not allowed to talk about Beta Club outside of the official Beta forums. 

Thanks, excited to get in there and talk all F1 2019!

As I expected, I didn't get in. Shame, really, since I had some ideas to tweak the gamepad handling, but oh well. Probably also doesn't help that I wasn't participating in any league 😄 (and also doesn't help probably because of all the various stuff I do/did)
Good luck to all the Beta testers, and remember the rule #1 - "The first rule of the Beta Club is we don't talk about the Beta Club." (Faya, 2018)

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HDR10 said:

Faya said it may take a couple of days to add everyone to the beta forum.

So I’m guessing it’ll appear once you’ve been added to it?

2 minutes ago, JoeLee said:

So I’m guessing it’ll appear once you’ve been added to it?

Yes.

No luck 3rd year running applying 😞 So gutted.

Congratulations to all that have got in. 

@Faya Have all the PS4 Invites now been sent? I saw someone still got one Just over an hour ago on the timestamp. But if not I can then move on and await for the Game like everyone else 🙂 

Disappointed I didn't get in despite getting in last years beta. Good luck to those that got in