The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Just now, Bankai3987 said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to help with getting the pad handling sorted... or make it better at least.

Shame neither of us have been lucky enough to get in the position for it.

Suggestions on how to make a better handling for gamepads can still be given on the main forums or by contacting Codemasters directly 🙂

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, UP100 said:

Suggestions on how to make a better handling for gamepads can still be given on the main forums or by contacting Codemasters directly 🙂

Yeah I know... but we both know just how overlooked those forums are.

The Beta is a stronger place to voice ideas and criticisms. It is what it is... maybe next year 🙂

58 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Hey!

The way this comment was written makes me think you didn't get through and you're now blaming Codies for now wanting people who play other sims. Am I correct or misinterpeting the message?

😀 ism just hoping that some simracing players could help them 😉

1 minute ago, Neomo said:

😀 ism just hoping that some simracing players could help them 😉

Well like always we do have some simracing people in the beta as they're never ruled out. My favourite racing game for example is rF2 and rF1 🙂

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Thanks!

Let's get to work now!

Thank you for accepting me in to the Closed Beta really looking forward to working with other testers and the F12019 Codies Team to bring the best experience possible Can’t wait to get started 

• Agree 1

make sure to look in the campaign folder if you have gmail and choosent to sort the emails by social and campaign and primary emails.

1 minute ago, AxelArvidzon39 said:

make sure to look in the campaign folder if you have gmail and choosent to sort the emails by social and campaign and primary emails.

Already checked, but thanks anyway

1 hour ago, UP100 said:

Well like always we do have some simracing people in the beta as they're never ruled out. My favourite racing game for example is rF2 and rF1 🙂

I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Nice 👍 so give codies good feedback about ffb and handling. Its better every year but i think there is still space to improve

Nice, I got selected for the first time, can't wait to try it

Since it's my first time, how can I see if I got access to the beta forum? Where should I look?

2 minutes ago, TheWalker17 said:

Nice, I got selected for the first time, can't wait to try it

Since it's my first time, how can I see if I got access to the beta forum? Where should I look?

Go to the main forum page and scroll to the bottom or something like that 🙂

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Go to the main forum page and scroll to the bottom or something like that 🙂

Oh, I see nothing. I guess I should wait tomorrow like Faya said. Quite excited about this thing. Thanks for the reply

Me too... no email. My F1 wheel, Sim Racing dashboard and Playseat have wait for a beta test, but I guess not. 😞

• Agree 1

I always get depressed when it's the Beta selections and I find no email in my inbox - yet again. Sigh. 

Congrats to all who got in, looking forward to see the final product! 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

People will never be patient, they keep asking over and over again instead of being grateful to be picked for the beta program...it really annoys me.

Yeah she is a human being and everyone who worked all day to give us access to beta forums...Faya left home 2 hours ago...that's all day at work 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

People will never be patient, they keep asking over and over again instead of being grateful to be picked for the beta program...it really annoys me.

Yeah she is a human being and everyone who worked all day to give us access to beta forums...Faya left home 2 hours ago...that's all day at work 

15 minutes ago, VladimirJeger said:

This needs to be said more. People never treat people like faya like people with lives and families. They assume they are some kind of robot.

Got in for the very first time! Very excited and can't wait to get to work! Game is gonna be great! 

Next game I think they need to open the doors to more outside european servers. @Faya spare a thought to use Oceania fans! lol

2 minutes ago, DeltaNiwaX said:

Next game I think they need to open the doors to more outside european servers. @Faya spare a thought to use Oceania fans! lol

Why servers? Do realise that multiplayer users peer-to-peer?

I'm just saying people outside of europe don't get a chance to test these things which would be good to get rid of desync and all that stuff. It's just a thought I'm passing over to them in hopes that they can do it for F1 2020

2 minutes ago, DeltaNiwaX said:

I'm just saying people outside of europe don't get a chance to test these things which would be good to get rid of desync and all that stuff. It's just a thought I'm passing over to them in hopes that they can do it for F1 2020

I'm outside Europe (Canada) and got into the beta program.

Can you let us know when you have finished sending out the emails? I keep refreshing to see if I got in or not😂