The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, SRLPayne said:

Can you let us know when you have finished sending out the emails? I keep refreshing to see if I got in or not😂

desist mate. you're out. same as me.

i don't understand the criteria but ok.. yet...another year.

wait june.

Edited by Oasis81

26 minutes ago, Oasis81 said:

desist mate. you're out. same as me.

i don't understand the criteria but ok.. yet...another year.

wait june.

That’s quite surprising since I’ve gotten in for 17 and 18 😞

• Disagree 1

Ah sad to not be chosen for 2019 (was in in 2018=, was hyped for some nice testing/and bug-findings for the 2019 F2 Cars...

ahhh... how nice 2018 beta was 😄

Thank You Codemasters for selecting me for the Beta this year. Fourth time is the charm for me.

Dissappointing not to be selected, i have T300Gt+T3paPro+F1Add on and i thought i could give some very strong feedback for Codies... next year hopefully.

2 hours ago, SRLPayne said:

Can you let us know when you have finished sending out the emails? I keep refreshing to see if I got in or not😂

They have finished sending. If you didn't get any you have not been selected. But be sure to check every mail folder you have...Mine was in promotions (adds) folder 

Thanks for selecting me as a beta tester for this years game, will be helping as much as I can :D

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DeltaNiwaX said:

I'm just saying people outside of europe don't get a chance to test these things which would be good to get rid of desync and all that stuff. It's just a thought I'm passing over to them in hopes that they can do it for F1 2020

I'm in Australia and I'm in the beta. I know several other Australian's that are too.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, dogryan100 said:

I'm in Australia and I'm in the beta. I know several other Australian's that are too.

Yeah mate...me. Brissy.

11 hours ago, Neomo said:

Nice 👍 so give codies good feedback about ffb and handling. Its better every year but i think there is still space to improve

Dont forget Bugs. 

Are the emails sent to our forum inboxes or to the inboxes of the emails we use to log in? My email adress is out of date but I haven't found a way to update it.

3 minutes ago, sdenbroeder said:

Are the emails sent to our forum inboxes or to the inboxes of the emails we use to log in? My email adress is out of date but I haven't found a way to update it.

Hey.

The emails are sent to your accounts email you log in with. Contact support in order to get an outdated email changed I'd say.

You can contact the general customer support from custservice@codemasters.com

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Hey.

The emails are sent to your accounts email you log in with. Contact support in order to get an outdated email changed I'd say.

Thanks for the info! I'll be contacting customer support.

Edited by sdenbroeder
grammar

Got in for the first time. Looking forward to giving feedback with a pad and hopefully contribute some stuffs.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UP100 said:

Hey.

I signed up for beta testing on march and I had a different email account than the one I currently have because after a troll that sent me a fake mail, I changed it via customer service via email. Now in my account in the forum the old mail is shown that I don't have anymore and they told me that soon it will be changed but if in the meantime I am selected to be beta tester as I come to know? if you want proof I have the conversation screens via email. I'm sorry for my english. Thank you

Edited by Samuele246

1 minute ago, Samuele246 said:

I signed up for beta testing on 31st march and I had a different email account than the one I currently have because after a troll that sent me a fake mail, I changed it via customer service via email. Now in my account in the forum the old mail is shown that I don't have anymore and they told me that soon it will be changed but if in the meantime I am selected to be beta tester as I come to know? if you want proof I have the conversation screens via email. I'm sorry for my english. Thank you

All beta testers will be added to the hidden forum (on the bottom of ALL the forums categories) in the next few days.

Good luck, I can't really help with this 🙂 You have to ask them if you have any further questions about the email switching progress as I do not know how it works.

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for the opportunity!

Edited by Ryne

1 hour ago, KiLLu12258 said:

Faya is online again. So F5 spamming starting now. 😄

Just please remember to be patient as this process takes time 😊

• Agree 1

hope that this is not all.

Im still dreaming of a full online coop career.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

hope that this is not all.

Im still dreaming of a full online coop career.

This would be so nice to have

man! still hoping  to recieve a email but i also know that i'm out voor the third year in a row.. 

i'll keep applying every year!

Aaand this is why I suggested to send emails to all remaining people that "thanks for applying, but unfortunately you weren't selected this time" - would've reduced questions a lot. 😄

• Agree 1