The return of the Beta Programme for F1® 2019 [UPDATE 02/05]

2 minutes ago, mantazzo said:

Aaand this is why I suggested to send emails to all remaining people that "thanks for applying, but unfortunately you weren't selected this time" - would've reduced questions a lot. 😄

Well considering it took 3 hours before the PC emails even got sent we could still be here waiting for our emails if we would've sent one to every single one.

Posted (edited)

@Faya it would be nice again, if you tell us when you are leaving the office. 

Then we know that we have to wait at least for monday till we get access to the beta forums. :)

Edited by KiLLu12258
  • Like 1

First time I got accepted this year, feeling very happy about that 😄

Thanks, guys for the opportunity, looking forward to getting into the forums and ofc playing the beta and testing it!

Hi all!

Everyone who is in the beta should now have access to the beta forums. If you do not have access to the beta forums and think you should, then let me know via PM. Please be patient when waiting for a response, I have a lot of messages at the moment and we are about to hit a long weekend in the UK.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all!

Everyone who is in the beta should now have access to the beta forums. If you do not have access to the beta forums and think you should, then let me know via PM. Please be patient when waiting for a response, I have a lot of messages at the moment and we are about to hit a long weekend in the UK.

Does this mean that all the email have been already sent? 

Guess I didn't get chosen then... 😭😭😭

4 hours ago, UP100 said:

Well considering it took 3 hours before the PC emails even got sent we could still be here waiting for our emails if we would've sent one to every single one.

Well I hope so...

On 5/2/2019 at 12:19 PM, guidomix said:

I think that “a bit of rotation” is not too good. Who knows the beta process better than who did it for 3 years?

Who knows how similar or different the beta process is this year? None of us do.

Testing with different people is always good. They already have a stable pool of people for the things that's useful for: their own QA and developers.

Haven't i got a key because i changed my gamerstag and you saw my message to late? 😞

7 hours ago, mic5824 said:

Haven't i got a key because i changed my gamerstag and you saw my message to late? 😞

I don’t think anyone’s been sent a specific key yet. Just confirmation if they got in or not.

15 hours ago, mic5824 said:

No one has got a key yet 

Hi all,

I've removed a couple of posts due to sharing items from the beta forum. Those who have been selected for the beta, remember you must not share anything from the beta outside of the beta forums. 

I'm going to close this thread. Any further beta discussions must take place in the beta forums. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 4